GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jericho/Lesner"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 19:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What's your opinion on Jericho and Lesner - storyline or for real? Has Jericho really quit for good and has Lesner really turned down another chance at WWE stardom?

With Vince's obsession of fooling internet wrestling sites into believing storylines are real or vice-versa it's hard to tell? I think Jericho is for real and he won't be back for a long time to come but I believe Lesner has really signed a new contract and will appear on TV soon. If he has really turned down the WWE he's got to be even more of a moron than I first thought.
Sat 03/09/05 at 23:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yellow rings a bell, but like i said, it's been a while since i saw it i'm afraid mate.
Sat 03/09/05 at 13:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:
> yeah, the comedy match on this disc is top entertainment.

Would it happen to have a lady dressed in yellow or someone in a monkey suit?
Sat 03/09/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Though the WWE put on some quality parody matches, although they're called Chris Mazzzzzzzzzzzters matches :-D
Sat 03/09/05 at 13:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, the comedy match on this disc is top entertainment.
Sat 03/09/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It certainly is amazing the difference in quality they can put on, shows that if Vince took it seriously he could probably have better matches from the women then he's getting from some of his male superstars. Even their parody matches contain some great wrestling along with the comedy inbetween.
Sat 03/09/05 at 12:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's GAEA, and i can't tell you if she's on it i'm afraid dude, it only works on one dvd player in the house and i'm usually in a different room working so can't even put it on in the background (ps2 won't play it :( )
Sat 03/09/05 at 01:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hence why i mark out on a constant basis hehe

Was it GAEA, Puro or just a random mix? Also any Manami Toyota?
Sat 03/09/05 at 01:28
Regular
"you've got a beard"
oh mate, it's a sweet dvd.
them wimmins put on a quality (and botch-free) match.
Sat 03/09/05 at 01:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*marks out for japanese lady wrestlers*
Sat 03/09/05 at 01:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
exactly my point.
which is why my (admittedly limited) wrestling dvd collection contains so WWE discs.
i do however have "evolution of a phenom - the best of AJ Styles", 101 reasons not to be a pro wrestler", the ECW mass transit event and some random japanese event with a fairly healthy focus on the wwe-eclipsing womens division.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.