GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHYYYYYY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=302929&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=3&title=Spurs+seal+Jenas+deal&channel=premiership[/URL]

Where's the need, doesn't he think our midfield is packed enough?

Jenas isn't even good.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=302929&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=3&title=Spurs+seal+Jenas+deal&channel=premiership[/URL]

Where's the need, doesn't he think our midfield is packed enough?

Jenas isn't even good.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:08
Regular
Oh shut up, at least your team is spending money and doing well and not letting former greats go to a bottom three club. You've got good times down there at the moment.

My pain matters more.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Jenas isn't even good.

ajajajaahahha.

He's good, certainly. Could be great, definitely. Probably a good move for him if he gets a place- decent team, full of young faces to help him develop. You beat Arsenal to him, if that's any consolation?
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:17
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I thought no-one would reject Arsenal for SPurs ^o)

Anyway, he has nowhere to fit in and we don't need another midfielder. Plus I've never seen him do anything worth watching.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Lil Bro wrote:
> I thought no-one would reject Arsenal for SPurs ^o)

He's played for Newcastle. If that doesn't say something about his mental state to you, I don't know what would.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:29
Regular
Newcastle have a good squad. Just you watch, they'll get over their bad start.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dringo wrote:
> Newcastle have a good squad. Just you watch, they'll get over their
> bad start.

I don't doubt that. But they won't be Arsenal, Spurs, Yoo, Chels and all the others for the European spots this year.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:31
Regular
Jesus, Dringo is just like a broken record.
Wed 31/08/05 at 12:44
Regular
Good God that's rich.
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:03
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Dawson, Reidy, Jenas. The list of Forest boys at Spurs grows.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.