GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHYYYYYY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
[URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=302929&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=3&title=Spurs+seal+Jenas+deal&channel=premiership[/URL]

Where's the need, doesn't he think our midfield is packed enough?

Jenas isn't even good.
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:25
Regular
"Colourless"
or†ega wrote:
> Georgey5 wrote:
> Do you ever go to any games?
>
> Do you ever ask anything else?

Ahaha. It's true actually.
He asked me that last week. I kindly replied that I was a season ticket holder.
Maybe he's doing a survey....
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Yes, Edman is a good left back and Reto impressed me no end last
> season, considering he was 18 with very little experience.
>
> Silly move, we should have kept one of the two and not signed this
> dude.

Edman was a good player at best, and technically poor. Reto Zeigler, as you said has little experience and will not be able to fill th role of left back alone.

Lee, the korean has plenty of experience after playing for PSV and will have a commanding presence in the new spurs side. It is necessary for Tottenham to have afew older players in the first team, which is one reaso why Edgar Davids was such a good signing.
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:20
Regular
Georgey5 wrote:
> Do you ever go to any games?

Do you ever ask anything else?
Wed 31/08/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I'm biased towards to the long flowing locks of yellow hair. :)

Edman was a genius til he cut them off :@
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
As a Forest fan I was gutted to see Jenas leave (although it was inevitable and the cash came in very handy) and was upset to see him having little impact at Newcastle. Hopefully now he can break into the Spurs squad and establish himself not only as a Spurs regular but an England regular as well.

£9M is a bit too high though in my opinion, Newcastle have made £4M on him in a relatively short period of time although I think Forest may get some money from the sale in a contract clause - anyone know if this is the case or not?
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:24
Regular
Yeah, Lee is class. Bargain buy, too.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Zeigler is unnecessary at the moment, with Carrick, Davids, Mendes, Tainio, Reid, etc. And if LYP (registered trademark) is going to be left back, there probably isn't need for Edman. Although a loan deal might have been better.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:04
Regular
Edman scored that absolutely awesome goal against us, I remember that. He deserves a place in the World XI just for that goal alone.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:03
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yes, Edman is a good left back and Reto impressed me no end last season, considering he was 18 with very little experience.

Silly move, we should have kept one of the two and not signed this dude.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:01
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Jol's having a mare of a last day.
>
> [URL]http://www.spurs.co.uk/article.asp?hlid=302983[/URL]
>
> Reto? Edman?

Do you ever go to any games?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.