GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I AM THE BEST VOTE FOR ME"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 21:25
Regular
"I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best.

Do you see? You should vote for me because of my infinite knowledge - I can help you all win games - I know how '"the system" works. I won't laugh at you for your awlfu slpeling as long as you spell definitely correctly.

I know about games, I know the reasons WHY we play games, and I've written more reviews about games then I'd care to recall. I have been fired from winning games - I have been banned from winning so it seems, and so I will never attempt to win, and rattle your cage as I speed off in my newly bought Ferrari, whilst you still are trying to find your freedom. The thing is I have written the 6th highest amount of words on this site - check the 'Top Posters' lists and press the magic 'switch'.

Vote for me, not because I am telling you, but because I hold the conch-no wait, I mean, because you should vote for me if you want to be respected - I am the most respectful person here.

I have won gameaday 7 times, and much to the annoyance of the SR 'employees' I was not in the mag. I may lose my temper, but I turn it into constructive discussion points. I'll fight for YOUR views and I'll help you have a louder voice than you might not have otherwise had. I don't want to have Gold Writing JUST so I can laugh at the rest of you, I am one of you. I doubt I'll become the notable, but if you elect me then you, yourselves will be in a better, more fruitful position. For example, you can't track tony down to ask him about your pre-order of the GBA and whether you're still going to receive the promised mains adaptor, well - I would be the catalyst to speed up his response - I would help you know what was going on, so vote for me - I am the people's person, proudly presenting - you, the people.

Thanks, I've had my say, now let's hear your's!
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:25
"I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best. "I" am the best.

Do you see? You should vote for me because of my infinite knowledge - I can help you all win games - I know how '"the system" works. I won't laugh at you for your awlfu slpeling as long as you spell definitely correctly.

I know about games, I know the reasons WHY we play games, and I've written more reviews about games then I'd care to recall. I have been fired from winning games - I have been banned from winning so it seems, and so I will never attempt to win, and rattle your cage as I speed off in my newly bought Ferrari, whilst you still are trying to find your freedom. The thing is I have written the 6th highest amount of words on this site - check the 'Top Posters' lists and press the magic 'switch'.

Vote for me, not because I am telling you, but because I hold the conch-no wait, I mean, because you should vote for me if you want to be respected - I am the most respectful person here.

I have won gameaday 7 times, and much to the annoyance of the SR 'employees' I was not in the mag. I may lose my temper, but I turn it into constructive discussion points. I'll fight for YOUR views and I'll help you have a louder voice than you might not have otherwise had. I don't want to have Gold Writing JUST so I can laugh at the rest of you, I am one of you. I doubt I'll become the notable, but if you elect me then you, yourselves will be in a better, more fruitful position. For example, you can't track tony down to ask him about your pre-order of the GBA and whether you're still going to receive the promised mains adaptor, well - I would be the catalyst to speed up his response - I would help you know what was going on, so vote for me - I am the people's person, proudly presenting - you, the people.

Thanks, I've had my say, now let's hear your's!
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:33
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
MMMMMM I like, less cheese than Labour! Oh yeah, the conch, references to crappy novels will get you no-where! ;-). However I may vote for you as this seems to be a wind up. One thing though, "more fruitful position", does this mean all your faithful followers have to peel grapes for you and hail you as caeser? Hmmm, I would say you could count on my vote although apathy is also an interesting option.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:34
You want my reply, well here go's. You are sad and this topic is just putting your chances down.
You sound greedy and just doing this for the power. You should be a ashamed of writng such bull$hit.

I'm defently not voting for you ever. ssxpro will beat you any day.

Spider
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:40
Well, did you read any of it or would you have prefered me to have said 'I'll never let you have your say, I hate all newbie's and JAT's so VOTE FOR ME'? Because you're views are odd.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:41
definitely*
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:42
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Spider 2001 wrote:
You should be a ashamed of writng such
> bull$hit.

Ahem, people in glass houses etc.

It was mainly a case of poking fun at the election not a late plea for votes, Jesus some people take evrything so literally. It is pretty obvious that Dan will not win by doing this and that is the point.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:43
Regular
I think you should all vote for me.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:45
Voting for you would be voting for you to leave the land of gold, so I won't.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:46
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Ummm even if we could surely that would make us all idiots.

"Idol of Idiots".

Ahhh I see now. ;-)
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:47
De Sol wrote:
> Well, did you read any of it or would you have prefered me to have
> said 'I'll never let you have your say, I hate all newbie's and
> JAT's so VOTE FOR ME'? Because you're views are odd.

u r a big head

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.