GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling - Whats the last you watched?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Well?
Wed 31/08/05 at 10:32
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
The Wardy wrote:
> Do ROH have PPVs?

No, they normally run about three events a month and tape them for VHS/DVD distribution through their site. They're keeping their business small for now, because PPV is far too expensive for them at this stage.

They did have a TV show in the US for a while ("High Impact TV") but it just didn't work out for them. This business model should keep them alive longer than rushing out PPVs, I reckon.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
To get the belt off the god awful Todd Bridges and give it some meaning again.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:58
Regular
"cheese is god"
Summerslam i really enjoyed it. Though the US title match was a joke 28 seconds whats the point
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:25
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Jim of Honor wrote:

> It was a ridiculous match. Samoa Joe was made to look stupid at some
> points (though there was one funny moment where the guy acting as
> Cactus Jack went to the second rope to drop the infamous elbow to the
> outside, but was too scared - then he dropped to the bottom rope, then
> to the apron, until finally he was on the floor by the time he dropped
> the elbow. "HOLY S**T!" chanted the crowd).

You describe that whole elbow thing so well i wish i had seen it now!

Do ROH have PPVs?
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:10
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
The Wardy wrote:
> What happened?
>
> Did his jiggly manboobs jiggle?

It was a ridiculous match. Samoa Joe was made to look stupid at some points (though there was one funny moment where the guy acting as Cactus Jack went to the second rope to drop the infamous elbow to the outside, but was too scared - then he dropped to the bottom rope, then to the apron, until finally he was on the floor by the time he dropped the elbow. "HOLY S**T!" chanted the crowd).

I didn't really rate the match, even in terms of comedy matches. Alex Shelley/Jimmy Jacobs and Austin Aries/Colt Cabana (featuring the best ending I've seen to a cage match since Bret/Owen) were both much better.
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
What happened?

Did his jiggly manboobs jiggle?
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:59
Regular
"..."
Samoa Joe vs Ebessan Jack, ROH, not sure which show, but it was on TWC just now.

Very very bizarre match.
Tue 30/08/05 at 20:44
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
ROH Final Battle 2004:

Bryan Danielson vs. Low Ki.

Good match, great in places, but sadly not the absolute classic I reckon they could have achieved given the right storyline opportunity.
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I have just started watching ECW - One Night Stand

I never saw ECW when it was on TV, but even I got goosebumps when the music started and the emotion struck Joey Styles came out!
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Well?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.