GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling - Whats the last you watched?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Well?
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:
> Watch TNA tomorrow at 9pm on TWC

Thanks for the advice but I'll have to record it - going out at 2pm for the England match so by 8-9pm I'll either be in bed, in jail or dead.

Hopefully the first so I can watch it on Sunday.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Watch TNA tomorrow at 9pm on TWC
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I must admit apart from WWE I don't watch other organisations much.

I must get out of this trend so Vince will never be President (that's so funny, can you imagine him as President - no don't, it's horrendus!)

I meant to go down and watch RoH at 9pm on the Wrestling Channel as the missis is out tonight but became too into this site so I'll stay here.

Hopefully RoH or TNA will be a challenger to WWE in the next year or so. What Vince needs is a credible competitor to make him get his finger out and make WWE good again.
Fri 02/09/05 at 14:29
Regular
"..."
TNA Classics

Backseat Boys (Acid & Kashmere) vs the Hotshots (Cassidy O'Reilly & Chase Stevens) vs AMW (Storm & Harris) vs The New Church (Slash & Cobain (who even I've never heard of before or since))....

A glorious clusterfuck, the likes of which you only get when 4 high flying Tag Teams are all in match and none of them have worked together before.

WTF was with the Backseats being booked as the first elimination?
Fri 02/09/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Just watched the Kurt Angle Vs Eddie Guerrero - Best 2 out of 3 falls match. Pretty funny. What with all the strap pulling and cheating going on.
Fri 02/09/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
Jim of Honor wrote:
> I'm pretty sure they're all Region 0 DVDs, and that they'll play on
> all DVD players

Really? Might have to flex the ol' credit card then :-)
Thu 01/09/05 at 16:46
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Only problem is i'm stuck with a crappy DVD player that I can't
> change the region on...

I'm pretty sure they're all Region 0 DVDs, and that they'll play on all DVD players
Thu 01/09/05 at 14:01
Regular
"..."
Jim of Honor wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Anyone know if ROH have found a UK distributer for DVDs? I know they
> were looking for one a while back.
>
> Yep - [URL] http://www.1upgames.co.uk [/URL]
>
> Though to be honest, they have a really limited range of DVDs, and
> the RoH website store sends them out so quickly that it's better to
> order from them than this UK group. And with some of their sales, it
> works out costing less sometimes from the RoH shop than any other.

Only problem is i'm stuck with a crappy DVD player that I can't change the region on...
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:38
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Anyone know if ROH have found a UK distributer for DVDs? I know they
> were looking for one a while back.

Yep - [URL] http://www.1upgames.co.uk [/URL]

Though to be honest, they have a really limited range of DVDs, and the RoH website store sends them out so quickly that it's better to order from them than this UK group. And with some of their sales, it works out costing less sometimes from the RoH shop than any other.
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:42
Regular
"..."
Anyone know if ROH have found a UK distributer for DVDs? I know they were looking for one a while back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.