GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Five days"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/08/05 at 20:59
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
until I get married

I'm scared, excited, stressed, and happy all at the the same time....

I wonder what it will be like when I come out of the other end of this.
Thu 01/09/05 at 14:41
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Congrats, I bet you must be so excited.
Tue 30/08/05 at 17:13
Regular
Have a great day Rosalind :) another SR girl taken off the market.

I wonder what it will be like, I cant really see it as a white churchy wedding from your choice in anime.
Tue 30/08/05 at 17:03
Regular
"That's right!"
Hey, whatever you can get, Timmargh.

I was at my sister's wedding a few weeks ago, I was a pimpin' usher. If I can be bothered I might upload some photos, but it was a typical family day.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Meka Dragon wrote:
> In the Biblical sense?

No, unfortunately. I "unfortunately" because one of them is a rather attractive nurse who has fondled my leg many, many times.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:19
Kore wrote:
> It is proper to say "best wishes" to the bride and
> "congratulations" to the groom. Therefore, all the best
> wishes to you my dear. :)
>
>

We're obviously listening, Bud.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:07
Regular
"Captain to you."
congrats hope it all goes well
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:00
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Congratulations, have a nice life etc.
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Congrats Ros, best of luck for the future to the both of you.
Hope everything goes well on your special day.
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:38
Regular
It is proper to say "best wishes" to the bride and "congratulations" to the groom. Therefore, all the best wishes to you my dear. :)

Many wonder what it would be like after passing through that threshold. After all the pomp and posh pimpin' has subsided, the enchantment of the wedding may disseminate to normal everyday life as husband and wife. Where it probably won't be anything different than the past seven years you've been together. You'll just have a different lastname.

Marriage is a lifelong team effort and the wedding is the official commitment. It's such a truly special, blessed occassion to behold and even moreso honourary to partake in the entourage. Some get so wrapped-up in the whirlwind of the event that they lose sight of what's real and what's beyond the threshold becomes fantasy. It's where a lot of marriages fail in that expectation or the belief that things are "supposed to be perfect" or "just fall into place because we're married.."

Again, all my best wishes to you love. Keep it real. :)
Tue 30/08/05 at 11:15
Regular
"I ush!"
Ros, regarding the timetable:

Seeing as I am not scheduled to dress at any time I shall be attending in my pyjamas, maybe less.

Also (predictably) Ros & Carl, Harv, Nita & Katherine Walk out seems to still be Mozart track 3, when in reality it should be John Williams Track 1 (Augie's Great Municipal Band). It's far more triumphant, and features choruses of giggling children and a large trumpeting animal, what more could you want.

I let Carl know and he said its all good and I should let you know of the changes.

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.