GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STONE COLD MADE A MISTAKE!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 20:41
Regular
Stone Cold was worshiped by people all over the world, why?????????????
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He was closely guarding that neck but I suppose you have to after make or break surgery.
Fri 08/06/01 at 17:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
I thought that was preety cool.
Fri 08/06/01 at 00:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Do you remember when Austin came back at Backlash? He was so protective of his neck and his mobility was pretty bad. All he did was smash heads in with chairs.
Fri 08/06/01 at 00:01
yeah like austin a bit. remember when he had to drink beer out of a straw. lol.
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Although Triple H is out of wrestling action but he is returning in a non wrestling capacity soon maybe before KOTR.
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:54
I also think triple H will turn into a good guy when he returns.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Triple H is good. He has been getting a lot of critism because he is on the creative team and convincing the others to keep him at the top, which I suppose is fair enough but it does mean holding people back. I was also aware of backroom trouble when Kurt Angle was champion. Stone Cold openly admitted that he had the title too soon.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:46
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i always thought he was a good wrestler.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
HHH will eventually turn into a good guy. The WWF have been teasing it for a while and they cheer him anyway.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well you nether know the Rock might side with Austin and HHH.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.