GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies Vs. Regulars!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 20:31
Regular
On my second day on gamesaday this little rivalry between Newbies and Regulars is getting boring and a bit out of hand.

I want to go on gamesaday to speak sensibly, not have arguements all the time. Regulars who complain about Newbies get used to them being here as they will be here forever and you were once one so dont complain, and Newbies that make fools of them selves, DONT , as this puts the wholes Newbies race down.

The worst I have heard is that there was a Newbie whipping Clan. I think this is very sad, the members are er-no, time_warp and someone else, thankfully they have split-up but it is still very sad.

We should just learn to get along with eachover and not argue.

Please leave a comment on how you feel on this subject.

Thanks
Spider
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Arachnids?!!? Urghhh! Can't stand Spiders... although I'm not actually scared of them... strange that.

Heh, I'm petrified of sharks though!
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:36
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Another person with a insects( ok, arachnids) name.
I am not alone!

:)
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:20
To the orginal topic the clan weren't sad just a laugh you idiot we are or were just a couple of mates having a laugh. NOW STOP POSTING AWFUL TOPICS! eg. spidey is going- bye i will be back later.
What a crud topic and as if anyone cared. (:(
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:16
indeed i am
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Spider 2001 wrote:
> LOL!

We friends now RBS

Yeah, if you wanna put it like that.
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:23
Wilmaaaaa wrote:
> well put spider

Are you talking about the main topic message???
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:22
well put spider
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Spider 2001 wrote:
> The_Vottanator wrote:
> well.....

Wot???

nothing just introducing myself to the conversation. Letting people know i'm here.
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:16
bye, but i dont know what effect a broken leg has on typing
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:15
I am VR! I have dislocated my leg! Good-Bye for a few weeks!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.