GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies Vs. Regulars!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 20:31
Regular
On my second day on gamesaday this little rivalry between Newbies and Regulars is getting boring and a bit out of hand.

I want to go on gamesaday to speak sensibly, not have arguements all the time. Regulars who complain about Newbies get used to them being here as they will be here forever and you were once one so dont complain, and Newbies that make fools of them selves, DONT , as this puts the wholes Newbies race down.

The worst I have heard is that there was a Newbie whipping Clan. I think this is very sad, the members are er-no, time_warp and someone else, thankfully they have split-up but it is still very sad.

We should just learn to get along with eachover and not argue.

Please leave a comment on how you feel on this subject.

Thanks
Spider
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:31
On my second day on gamesaday this little rivalry between Newbies and Regulars is getting boring and a bit out of hand.

I want to go on gamesaday to speak sensibly, not have arguements all the time. Regulars who complain about Newbies get used to them being here as they will be here forever and you were once one so dont complain, and Newbies that make fools of them selves, DONT , as this puts the wholes Newbies race down.

The worst I have heard is that there was a Newbie whipping Clan. I think this is very sad, the members are er-no, time_warp and someone else, thankfully they have split-up but it is still very sad.

We should just learn to get along with eachover and not argue.

Please leave a comment on how you feel on this subject.

Thanks
Spider
Wed 06/06/01 at 15:21
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
1) What is gamesaday?
2) How can you spend time there?

;)

Also, not everyoen is involed with this so called war. I only get annoyed with certain newbies because they do not use SPAG, but then again, regulars don't always do it.

Anyway, who am I to say who is good and who is bad?

One more thing, having the label "regular" or "newbie" is starting up too much trouble. I think we should have other labels. Maybe we could have five different ones, and you can't just post something with five lines on to get your word/post count up, it has to be at least 30 words or something. You can still post under 30 but this will not count as your post/word total.

Just an idea...
Wed 06/06/01 at 16:08
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I am a Newbie and I have not really noticed what you are on about.Maybe on my first day I got hacked to death by ssxpro but that was sorted out. I can not blame him as it was on a topic everyone here is bored with. Am I still a JAT? Well I better post this and find out.
Wed 06/06/01 at 16:13
I'm suprised SSX did this as he is doesnt usually do things like that
Wed 06/06/01 at 16:24
Regular
Ah ha I see someone else with the same problem as me. We are both just arrived todays even if we didn't. I am going to start a thread about this and complain. Hmmmm I can not actually remember if it was ssx as it might have been Sniper. I think it was ssx though.
Wed 06/06/01 at 16:26
MJswerve wrote:
> Ah ha I see someone else with the same problem as me. We are both
> just arrived todays even if we didn't. I am going to start a thread
> about this and complain. Hmmmm I can not actually remember if it was
> ssx as it might have been Sniper. I think it was ssx though.

I've already started a forum about that. I've been here for three days, and im a JAT. It's really annoying!!!
Hello Everyone, I am here to say that:

VR has dislocated his leg, and wont be on here as often as he used to be for...well....a few weeks.

Byes!
Oh yeah its caled im Puzzeled!?!?
Wed 06/06/01 at 16:30
Regular
JAT.......I hate being called that. Mind you I will never become a Newbie as I will be a Regular before the end of today.

Oh yeah vote TurboNutter.
Wed 06/06/01 at 16:31
Regular
Thank you representative of VR... but I don't use my legs to type... :0)

Hope he gets better soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.