GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"South Park"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/08/05 at 03:23
Regular
"topgamer above all"
I, myself think that south park is so graceful, just look through all the bad things(like Kenny dieing all the time, or everyday there is always destructive things happening, or cripple fights happening in the allys) south park is actually a nice place to live and for tourists to come.(If they want to make their funeral early). If anybody has something to say about this beautiful place feel free to say anything.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Unretired"
Some of the comedy in south park is really advanced for something associated with toilet humor, especially some of the newer stuff, damn funny.
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:30
Regular
"Catch it!"
HappyTortoise wrote:
> Bob, we all know your parents don't let you watch it. So...

No they are not really bothered.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:51
Regular
"cheese is god"
Why would they? I mean its a cartoon a kid cant die 100s of times can he? With out south park the show the tourist industry in south park would be dead meaning unemployment and the rest. Therefore they have a lot to thank of the south park team
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Heh, nobody would know it existed otherwise.

Interesting portrayal though, I bet the real residents are a little annoyed...
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:43
Regular
"cheese is god"
sup everyone sorry if im bumping this topic. Anyways south park is so awesome best cartoon on tv just so funny. Dont you think you hsould thank south park for getting the town out there?
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Well as he stays up all night, every night, he can just watch it when they're asleep.

Apparently.
Mon 29/08/05 at 21:18
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Bob, we all know your parents don't let you watch it. So...
Mon 29/08/05 at 04:25
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its great I love it I must buy some of the series soon.
Mon 29/08/05 at 01:25
Regular
"topgamer above all"
It was mostly Kenny's death that made it for me, Cartman's evil plot on Scott Teramen made my day(damn that was was evil, makin' him eat his own parents just because it was his fault that he bought Scott's puebs.
Sun 28/08/05 at 21:07
Regular
After actually reading the posts I'll just comment that Kennys' death was what made the series for me

I remember it was a real fad at school, when I was about 9 years old (so last year then ?! hur hur hur) and I ended up buying loads of the spin-off type things

One of my lasting memories was sneaking out to the tv in the backroom and watching it with no volume until Kenny died (my God that sounds pathetic)

Atter watching it recently I've come to appreciate some of the toilet humour and references. The genius is in the lack of subtlety and "dirty" humour references to certain things

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.