GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"retarded dreams thread..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/08/05 at 20:03
"Tesco value"
Had a wierd dream last night, possibly one of the weirdest i've had and have remembered it quite well. it'd be interesting to see if you've had any wierder ones and can analyze any of them.

Anyway, heres mine.

I'm sat at my computer when the doorbell rings, I open the window and snoop dogg is sat in his car whilst two white children were trying to had me leaflets which I politely decline and I shut the window and get back to whatever I was doing on the computer.

I come back to the window again and decide to climb out the window and end up in a swap in the jungle, there are oil barrels around and for some reason I have grenades and try to blow the barrels up. I heara shots flying over my head and it's the kids again, so I lob a few 'nades at them and climb back through my window which now appears to be inside a computer console, I'm sure that it is although it looks very industrial.

The stench of oil is so realistic (in a computer ??) and I find a purple beam shooting from the ceiling down which I think is a good idea to step into and I find myself being teleported and falling down, past a big mechanised robot, kind of like the riot suit on chronicles of Riddock, it begins to shoot at me whilst I shoot it with a pistol doing no damage what-so-ever. I keep on falling down a narrow red metal shute where I stop uninjured with nothing but a faint whirring and a draft, The smell of oil is again very strong and very realistic.
I then woke up.

wtf?

I dont play many computer games, but I can't fathom what it means.

I've had a dream where my current girlfriend is crying over a jelly in a fridge, and she is holding a picture of someone I know in a Navy uniform on an aircraft carrier.
I got worried about this dream because usually something during the day will happen which explains the dream (dont ask me why, it's not the first time) That day I got a text message from one of my mates, I hadn't heard from in him a while since school, he got my number from his girlfriend (my ex before my current) and had been in the navy for a few weeks and wanted to go out for a drink. Why the jelly was involved I have no idea, but it was definatly related.

I also had a dream that the ambulance I work on had fallen over and smoke was coming out of the front wheel, I pushed the ambulance back onto it's wheels and carried on.
That day we had a funny noise coming from the wheel and the bearings had gone, it was front wheel but I drempt the wrong side.

I think everyone has had dreams about their teeth falling out in little bits, it is supposed to symbolise change, but nothing drastic so far.

so come on people, any weird experiences?
Sun 28/08/05 at 15:18
Regular
On another note, a year or so back I dreamt of a lottery ticket with the winning numbers on it. Obviously I couldn't remember these numbers, so I thought nothing of it.

A few days later my brother gets 4 numbers on the Wednesday draw, landing him £400 or so.

Obviously the chance of these being related are slim, it just felt, strange.
Sun 28/08/05 at 15:18
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Lucid dreaming is the way forward. I'm sure there's a way of learning how to do it.
Sun 28/08/05 at 15:13
Regular
I had one of those "shock" wakeup moments the other night.

This devil-like creature was on top of me and was trying to bite my neck, I awoke in one of those cliche "cold sweat, sudden breath" situations.

True story.
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:18
Regular
"8==="
I had a great one last night but can only remember a few bits.

Camilla Parker-Bowles skillfully crash our helicopter using hers and angleing the blades downwards.

Some girl was chasing me and some people around trying to stab us and we pushed her over a cliff or something.
Sat 27/08/05 at 21:40
Regular
"cachoo"
JFH wrote:
> I really wish somebody would get round to inventing a dream recorder.

Perfect. And a smell recorder.
Sat 27/08/05 at 08:57
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Ive had a dream that im walking in a field, suddenly i trip and fly through the air, the problem is, i dont land straight away, I go miles into the sky,and then i speed towards the ground and i get a really horrid feeling but when i land it doesnt hurt!! Ive had a few of these in different places!!
Sat 27/08/05 at 03:52
Regular
"topgamer above all"
YOU had this dream! WHAT have you been doin'???
Fri 26/08/05 at 23:07
Regular
"0228"
I've never dreamt of falling off a cliff, nothing even mildly related either. I have had a dream involving Jose Mourinho and a bi-plane though.
Fri 26/08/05 at 23:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
gordenisagaybys wrote:
> has anyone had the clichéd falling off a cliff?

Plenty of times. Plenty of variations on that theme too. Except I jumped or was pushed on every single occasion.

And heh @ Tee-en-see
Fri 26/08/05 at 23:02
"Tesco value"
has anyone had the clichéd falling off a cliff? and anyone else drempt something that happens the next day? (excluding simple things like tossing one off)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.