GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banks - who cuts it these days?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/08/05 at 08:15
Regular
I had wrote a big rant on how my bank, HSBC, are ripping me off.

To cut it short, please tell me who your bank of choice is, and who you'd avoid banking with - reasons would be helpful too :)

Thanks
Fri 26/08/05 at 09:37
Regular
I'm no student, but I'll give them a lookie now
Fri 26/08/05 at 09:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
Bank with:
natwest = good service, nice student accounts

avoid:
abby national = full of gays
Fri 26/08/05 at 08:38
"Tesco value"
just connect, visa debit card. I would like a credit card and could easily get one, which would make internet purchasing more secure, but I would spend money I don't have all the time.

If I were to get another visa card I would see if they could do security like they do on credit, as my parents have had to claim money back from them before
Fri 26/08/05 at 08:30
Regular
Thanks, a quick scan of both their sites, and they both seem really good.

What card do you get with the Barclays one? I currently have Switch and TSB gives you a Visa Debit.
Fri 26/08/05 at 08:19
Regular
I use the TSB.
But I've enver used anyone else before, so I can't compare.

THey're both the best and worst for me.
Fri 26/08/05 at 08:19
"Tesco value"
Barclays current account debit card, where my wages get paid into, been there since I was 13, just easy I guess and you can have a big overdraft and not get penalised.

I use alliance and leiceter for my savings at 5% on the internet, totally card free and I have 2 ISA's, one in this account at 5.25% and the other in Natwest at 4.75%

I'd swap it over only i'm at the limit for this year on both
Fri 26/08/05 at 08:15
Regular
I had wrote a big rant on how my bank, HSBC, are ripping me off.

To cut it short, please tell me who your bank of choice is, and who you'd avoid banking with - reasons would be helpful too :)

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.