GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Doom Movie trailer online"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
[URL]http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/doom.html[/URL]

Containing footage of the FPS section of the movie, and goddamn if it doesn't look fun.

Especially the large pinky demon at the end being tracked by the chainsaw.

This movie can't be any less entertaining than Resident Evil can it?
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Reefer wrote:
> It's not about P2P. That trailer showed at the QuakeCon weeks ago, and
> so has been online since then.

Who gives a crap?
Sun 28/08/05 at 05:04
Regular
It's not about P2P. That trailer showed at the QuakeCon weeks ago, and so has been online since then.

New to Yahoo, perhaps.
Sat 27/08/05 at 06:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Reefer wrote:
> But this isn't about "earlier stuff", is it. It's the fact
> that this trailer's been available for weeks, and calling it
> "new" is ridiculous.

*Sigh* It's a new trailer. It's the one showing some of the FPS section of the movie. I originally posted the wrong link, but that's been corrected.

Well, new to me anyway. I apologize if I'm not as much of a P2P leech as your good self.
Sat 27/08/05 at 00:35
Regular
But this isn't about "earlier stuff", is it. It's the fact that this trailer's been available for weeks, and calling it "new" is ridiculous.

I sense the Jesusaur flying past any second now.
Fri 26/08/05 at 21:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Reefer wrote:
> Saw this trailer bloody weeks ago.
-------

Is this the same guy who sniffed at people reading The Da Vinci code in an effort to appear cool and trendy?
The "I prefer their early stuff" is soooo '03
Fri 26/08/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Captain to you."
i think they are planning it as a 'R' the US so i am guessing thats like a '18' over here.

But it's probably going to be a '15' to let in all the children and get more money.
Fri 26/08/05 at 20:44
Regular
"All about the Beats"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> That looks quite good saw that did it like a sort of game view with
> the gun and chainsaw. So what do you think the age rating will be for
> this?

Im hoping they wont go all '12A' on us, and try and get more money from the film.
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Much better than the movie (THE CAVE)
Fri 26/08/05 at 11:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
That looks quite good saw that did it like a sort of game view with the gun and chainsaw. So what do you think the age rating will be for this?
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:54
Regular
Saw this trailer bloody weeks ago.

Anyway, it'll probably be a half-decent popcorn muncher - nothing more, nothing less.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.