GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My dirty secret"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/review.php?id=99[/URL]

And you know you do too.
Thu 25/08/05 at 10:34
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Alas, Ms Triplehorn had an ass double for that film; it ain't her nudity.

And The Postman is the worst film I've ever seen about a post-apocalyptic world (which is heady criticism, as I tend to lap that stuff up).

But I do like DWW. And am utterly ambivalent about the rest. I might give Waterworld a go though...
Thu 25/08/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Bull Durham was great, Tin Cup was good, Waterworld was a pile of tosh, but my favourite Handsomeman film didn't get a mention. Silverado - great cast, in which Costner more than held his own.
Thu 25/08/05 at 07:07
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> along with the
> right to criticise people for liking Stealth.

Ahahahhahaa. True. I've got Stealth to watch this weekend. I'm going to get good and drunk to get a headfull of anger.
Thu 25/08/05 at 00:08
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> I like Costner movies.

And with those words, all credibility deserted him, along with the right to criticise people for liking Stealth.
Wed 24/08/05 at 23:38
Regular
Like I say, it's good but not great. If you liked WW you'll most likely enjoy that.

I'm just a sucker for post-apocalyptic films though, the finest of which is clearly Mad Max 2.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:37
Regular
I like Costner movies, though I can't say I ever dug Tincup.

I've always meant to check out Postman and see if it was as bad as people made it out, they said the same about Water World and I've always enjoyed that film.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:31
Regular
I prefer to think they went Good-Muslim Morgan Freeman mad, and the Kev/Bryan combo was dragged along for the ride.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Him and Bryan Adams are a 90s dream team. Remember when the whole country went Robin-Hood-Mad?
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I watched The Untouchables in history (prohibition/slack, and all that)

It was rather more violent than I was expecting, but alright.
Wed 24/08/05 at 22:12
Regular
Waterworld was a good film apart from two glaring exceptions :

That kid
That kids speech
That kids insolent face
That kids voice
The fact that the kid didn't get thrown into the black bowels of the tanker
The bungie scene made me cringe more than an entire series of the office

Apart from that it was great.

The Postman was also quite good. Strangely Costner films are only ever good, not great. Even Dances with Wolves, which should have been amazing.

Still, he's watchable. And I loved The Untouchables.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.