GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mystrey Voice.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/08/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Were any of you listening to it in Radio 2 before?
Did you hear those thikos trying to guess the accsent(spelt right?)
He said that it wasnt England so she thought he meant somwhere forieghn! There are Wales, Scotland, Ireland and all those Islands that make up Britain, not just "England".
Then that other person said, that as it was not in england she would guess Kent!! Where the .... is Kent then!
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:24
Regular
"The Red Shift"
It'd be interesting for one of these voice analysts to look at my voice, or chuck it up on the radio as a curve ball.

Many people I've met have said "Where are you from then?" and comment on my accent, because it's so mangled.

I have my mum's North eastern tinge on words. My dad has a posh but slurred accent. I have lived in Kent as a young boy, and have lived in South London pretty much ever since.

Life story, maybe. But it all adds up to a very unrecognisable accent.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:17
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> There are Wales, Scotland, Ireland and all those Islands
> that make up Britain,

haha you tool.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:11
Regular
"The Red Shift"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And it's 'spelt'

I'm not sure about FFF. I think it's a bi-functional thing, like:

"I learned it."

"I learnt it."

Both are grammatically correct. Or "teached". I know atleast one of those words is acceptable like that.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:02
"period drama"
It's some stupid thing that teachers have latched onto and never let go of.
And they're all wrong.
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:52
"High polygon count"
You're not supposed to start a sentence with "and" or "but".

But everyone does it.

See?
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:51
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And it's 'spelt', and that 'and' rule is complete BS, and you should
> start sentances with captial letters.

but i like the and rule. and its more professional not to (yes i know)
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"Spelt" and "spelled" are both correct, I'm pretty sure. Like "burnt" and "burned."

And it was a semicolon, not a colon.
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:45
"period drama"
And it's 'spelt', and that 'and' rule is complete BS, and you should start sentances with captial letters.
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
shouldn't start a sentence with "and" there is only one bracket in that post, where is the other one. Why use a colon to show a forthcoming singular bracket??!

:p
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:36
Regular
"I like beef"
gimo80 wrote:
> Chavez XVI wrote:
> ..because it was to late...
>
> 'Too' late.
>
> *sigh*

Ha, ha. Pedantic but hilarious.

And I spelled everything right. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.