GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I hate... Jude Law (Shiznit)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/08/05 at 19:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL]

This was remarkably easy to write, the rage just flowed forth from my fingertips. The worst example of British 'acting talent' we have at the moment, an unremarkable posh git who enjoys 'slumming it' in roles pretending to be street and cockney, when the only bow bells he's ever heard are his butler summoning him to dinner.

(tiny swear word on front page may offend some)
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:34
Regular
"not dead"
I'm not really fussed by Jude Law.

He doesn't bother me in the way, say, Hugh Grant does.

Then again, I don't think I've seen any of the films you mention in the article, so maybe that has something to do with it.

His face is rather wide and moon-like though, isn't it.

Existenz was pretty good, and he was in that. Didn't really bother me in Road to Perdition either.

Can't think what else he's been in that I've seen.

EDIT: Only other film that I've seen with him in was Gattaca. Don't really remember him in it.

Oh no, I do. He was the one in the wheel chair, the one who sold his identity.
Wed 24/08/05 at 10:43
Regular
He's done some absolute crap, I must admit.

But I own Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow and The Talented Mr Ripley, and I liked Gattaca and Road to Perdition.

Other than that though - crap. Have you heard he's a possibility for the next Bond?

BMW Owen will kill him. Literally.
Wed 24/08/05 at 11:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And with astute timing, we discover he's a skinflint, as well as the oily teen version of Bob Monkhouse
[URL]http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15890090%26method=full%26siteid=89488%26headline=hey%2djude%2d%2d%2d%2dyou%2dve%2dforgotten%2dto%2dpay%2d-name_page.html[/URL]
Wed 24/08/05 at 11:40
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"I'll chin them for it the next time they come in."

Why I love... Scottish people. And you knew the hobbit would stay behind with his friends.
Wed 24/08/05 at 11:52
Regular
"8==="
Jude Law really wants to be Ewan McGregor (sp?).
Wed 24/08/05 at 12:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He gets on my nevers... I didn't mind him in Enenmy at the Gate. Just because the opening shots were alright and snipers in ze old Motherland are cool. Even thought they all had cockney accents.

Tennents tastes like death. I got stuck in a pub that sold about 6 versions of it and nothing else.
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:09
"High polygon count"
Well, my experiment worked - no warning, but my post was deleted.

You can't link to a competitors site, but you can link to a page with the 'C' word in inch-high letters; yet if you post the 'C' word with a * in the middle, it gets deleted.
Wed 24/08/05 at 13:17
Regular
He was good in Existenz and Road to Perdition, mainly because when I first saw those movies I didn't really know who he was. He's annoyed me ever since I saw AI though, but he doesn't reach the same levels of hate as someone like Robin Williams or Chris Tucker though.
Wed 24/08/05 at 14:26
Regular
Ah yes...Jude Law...I can't watch anything with him in it, he just gives me so much rage.
Wed 24/08/05 at 17:56
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Corking read; I enjoyed that one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.