GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOT CLAIMING GAD and FAD's READ er-no!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 18:13
Regular
while i'm browsing through the game a day and film a day prize lists and seeing if the 1 in ten thousand chance if me winning i also notice alot of people don't claim
especially FILM A DAY i have noticed er-no, a well respected regular has still two unclaimed Film a day Prizes this of course is great for SR keeping prizes at a min. but bad for the winners. Film a day especially people most people only check GAD for various reasons the ones I can think of are as followed
1. winning a game is better than winning a DVD
2. Not all People who win FAD have a PS2, DVDplayer or DVD pc
3.Most people don't bother to check
4.people check the top and not further down the list
5.most people go directly to http://ukdiscussions.reserve.co.uk
Tony any comments you'd Like to make you could email them to tell them but that would lose you money and does pointing out unclaimed prises give me any less chance of winning Game a Day or Film a Day
Everybody Make sure You claim your prises it makes posting even more Fun and worth while. CLAIM GAD's AND FAD's

I hope this has helped any non-claimers especially er-no
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:26
Regular
I've had "Daydream in Blue" in my head all week...
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:26
Regular
I pretend I'm above all you regular scum. And get shouted at a lot.
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:25
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
*Sings: Well if you wanna make out, you gotta, take her out, Cocaine!"

Sorry, I likie that songs.... 's been in my head all day!

Where are we? Ah, yes... the election...

Pb? Vote for me!

'The Game: Incomparable notable material, hooked on cherry chewits and Sainsbury's own pancakes!!"
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:23
"possibly impossible"
darn it, just as I was getting hopeful of joining the elite Notables, who do all the work for the common good of FOG by...er....um....what exactly is it you do again Grix?

;-)
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:16
Regular
Heh, thought you might think that Pb.

Sorry, but I was refering to your joke yesterday... I put your name there as I was refering to you. Sorry to get your hopes up. :0)
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:12
"possibly impossible"
Well, I may have 1 person voting for me then, ;-)

I seem to be split between writing on FOG and the DVD forum these days. Newbies - have a look at the DVD forum and have fun with films, go mad about movies and dotty on DVDs.

well, if you want to that is....
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:56
it amazing how of the topic discussions can come proably because I was wrong and SSXPro saying that people wait to decide what to claim was right
Wed 06/06/01 at 17:07
Regular
A lot of people have been saying "The next Notable is obviously going to be "random name".."

No, not random name, Pb. He's a good poster, yes, but he just doesn't treat the newbies with the same respect as the rest of the Notables do...

(We can't have goodie goodies in the Notables. Oh no.)

(I just realised something... as part of you, I'm a Notable too.)

Yes, you are.

(Interesting. Shame it gives us zero power. I could do with some power around here... thumb up, thumb down, that sort of thing.)

Thumb?

(Don't start that again...)
Wed 06/06/01 at 17:01
I think the best one is when Homer explains how Maggies is born. That eposoide. The bit when his head blows up is so funny. :D
Wed 06/06/01 at 16:58
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Ah the FOG bridge what a wonderful invention. Is it obvious I am bored and lost for things to say as it feels this way. Election day tommorrow (notables not the boring one) the new Notable will hold his head high. Obviously it will be TurboNutter but anyways the best simpsons episodes were the Halloween episodes. Not the first ones or the most recent one, the ones in the middle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.