GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange But True"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 23:01
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
This is where you give accounts of strange but true things that have happened to you....
Who believes in Ghosts??
I Dont..
Also things that your mind cant get round!! Like " Why dont you have dinner at breakfast time!!:)

Whats beyond the Universe, do you Keep going , or do you hit a brick wall?

( Rip into me if you want I dont care!)
Wed 24/08/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Better Than You"
Where did the energy come from in the first place then?
Tue 23/08/05 at 21:55
Regular
"\\"
©H®I§ wrote:
> If there was the big bang though, which supposedly started the
> universe and every thing, how did things get there / what was there
> to produce the big bang in the first place?

There was energy... Obviously!
Tue 23/08/05 at 21:51
"Tesco value"
I try to think about what is outside our universe, but I just cant fathom there being an infinate amount of space, because then I start to think about what the universe is contained in. Are we the equivilant of atoms in another bigger world?

Then I stop thinking and leave it to the experts, it's easier
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Better Than You"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> Yeah, how could humans be evolved out of a big bang?? Thays just
> soft!!

I have a question sort of from that. Where did animals and that firstly come from? Did they just decide to come alive one day . . .
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:23
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Wot would it be like to be in nothingness
If everything was transparent? apart from you. would u just see urself..or...
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Yeah, how could humans be evolved out of a big bang?? Thays just soft!!
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Better Than You"
If there was the big bang though, which supposedly started the universe and every thing, how did things get there / what was there to produce the big bang in the first place?
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
You believe in a big bang then??
Tue 23/08/05 at 11:41
"period drama"
Well, more space, obviously. Because before the big bangs (or, bangs, plural perhaps) there would have been nothing - and space is nothing. Only this space would have really been nothing, free of dust particles and radiation and stuff - but still space.

Which I thought was rather obvious - there wasn't some magical nothing-substance around before the big bang which the universe is expanding into. There was simply nothing, which is simply space.

Afterall, the big bang supposedly created matter - it did not create the space between this matter. So it's just filling up the space, basically.
Tue 23/08/05 at 11:11
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hedfix wrote:
> But what's outside the belt? :D

"Ether".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.