GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's seen the Da vinci code trailer?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just saw it no actual scenes yet but it looks like its going to be cool. Tom Hanks is going to be in it and some other people. So who's seen it yet?
Wed 24/08/05 at 00:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
Do you think I really need to read a book to understand the movie? Coz im going to start reading it tomorrow maybe.
Tue 23/08/05 at 21:20
Regular
Nah, haven't seen the trailer, but would like to see the movie when it comes out, does it look good?
Tue 23/08/05 at 21:07
Regular
Some of it is being filmed in Lincoln Catherdral.
Tue 23/08/05 at 21:05
Regular
Meh!

No scenes from the film, but after that discussion about trailers blowing the film's load, perhaps that's not quite such a bad thing (although I guess there'll be a more "detailed" trailer nearer the release).

I'm not sure what a film could add to the book.
Maybe they'll act out the "dead sea scroll" bits.
You know how some books have a character reading and then the film shows it happening while it's narrated. Jesus hooking up with Mary Magdalene and St Peter being portrayed with jealousy and temper will no doubt stirr up some nice controversy.

How accurate was Dan Brown on the content of the dead sea scrolls?
I guess I should go back and read the beginning of the book, where it talks about some bits being acurate representations of real things (like the Opus Dei building) and others being imagined for story...

Ought to be worth watching. :-)
Tue 23/08/05 at 01:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh and that trailer was rubbish.

Edit: I haven't read the book but if there is some French church in a little villiage in it, I've been there. Rennes le something, up a mountain so I doubt that many Da Vinci lovers have got up there.
Tue 23/08/05 at 01:04
Regular
JFH wrote:
> My brothers are called Rob and Nick, they just have to go into crime
> together. It would be perfect.

Aha, cool.
Tue 23/08/05 at 00:59
Regular
Reefer wrote:
> Anyone else noticed an overabundance of people in coffee shops and the
> such like reading the Da Vinci Code, just so they can say "Yeah,
> I read the book before the film came out. Pish"?

Why do I get the feeling you made that up in an attempt to fit in with other people on the boards?
Mon 22/08/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I thought Hanks was good in Saving Private Ryan
Mon 22/08/05 at 22:03
Regular
Anyone else noticed an overabundance of people in coffee shops and the such like reading the Da Vinci Code, just so they can say "Yeah, I read the book before the film came out. Pish"?
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:24
Regular
"0228"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> For real? Now isn't that a strange coincidence. Maybe that's why they
> sound good together.

Yeah, but it's not a proper Grand prix and there are three of them.

[URL]http://www.malibugrandprix.com/[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.