GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's seen the Da vinci code trailer?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just saw it no actual scenes yet but it looks like its going to be cool. Tom Hanks is going to be in it and some other people. So who's seen it yet?
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just saw it no actual scenes yet but it looks like its going to be cool. Tom Hanks is going to be in it and some other people. So who's seen it yet?
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:45
"High polygon count"
I watched a preview trailer a few months ago, and it had my interest.

Then a couple of weeks ago, I found out that Hanks was in it, and lost all interest.

I used to like him, but now he just annoys me.
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Catch it!"
I don't think he will really ruin it and did you see this trailer? [URL]http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/da_vinci_code/trailers.php[/URL]
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:53
Regular
"0228"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I used to like him, but now he just annoys me.

What's wrong with Hanks? I like him.
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:53
"High polygon count"
Whenever I see Hanks now, I just want to punch him in the face.
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Shame, because I liked him when he did comedies instead of Tom Hanks movies - The Money Pit, Big, The Burbs, Dragnet etc.
Somebody snatch the pies from his paws and make him be funny again.
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:56
Regular
He was alright in Catch Me If You Can. But not as good as Walken or DiCaprio.

Hear that, Hanks? Not as good as DiCaprio.
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:05
Regular
"not dead"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
>Tom Hanks is going to be in it and some other people.

That's a shame, I was hoping that it would just be Tom Hanks, playing every single character.
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What, like Arctic Express where he does the voices for nearly every character?
That's a movie I'll see only if a gun is held to my family's head and I'm in a forgiving mood.
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:08
Regular
"not dead"
I took my kids to see that!

They like going to the cinema, and at 3 and 5 (at the time) it was just right for them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.