GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crash"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 00:12
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Brilliant, utterly brilliant, the best film I've seen so far this year. Full review coming soon, just wanted to let people know that it's definitely a film I'd recommend. I've had my fill of stupid films so far this year - Emo planes and the like - this tackles the issue of racism and does it in a thoughtful and delicate manner, without being preachy or pointing fingers.

Do yourself a favour and go and see it today.

EDIT: Review now up, check it out: [URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/review.php?id=97[/URL]
Fri 26/08/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Stryke wrote:
> Airheads arrived today. It's been years since I saw it, and it's still
> awesome.
--------

"Bea Arthur?"
Fri 26/08/05 at 00:59
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Crash was brilliant, I like Don Cheadle, I though he acted well...

The soundtrack is beautiful... such nice ambient tunes. Definitely one to buy, I think. Good recommendation!
Thu 25/08/05 at 15:11
Regular
Airheads arrived today. It's been years since I saw it, and it's still awesome.

"67 copies of Moby Dick."
"Book or movie?"
"They made a book out of it? Yeah, put it down."
Mon 22/08/05 at 23:31
Regular
Just watched it now.

Utterly superb, really holds that grip factor that you want from films, with a few almost uncomfortable moments in hand.

Really enjoyable, but also quite eye-opening at the same time.
Mon 22/08/05 at 22:10
Regular
And for once, a rap star I could actually stand. I thought Ludacris did a pretty good job, and I liked the personality of his character.
Mon 22/08/05 at 22:08
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"Who's Rodney King?"
"He's that guy."

It all links.
Mon 22/08/05 at 21:59
Regular
Very, very good film. Saw it a while back, and the wait for it to come out on DVD has and is continuing to be a painful one >_<
Mon 22/08/05 at 21:57
Regular
"cachoo"
Best film I've seen this year too. That scene with the car crash - no that's not giving anything away.. - is fantastic, you can really feel the emotion in it as he's being pulled out the car window. The music is amazing too.
Powerful, indeed. Gonna have to watch it again.
And I love that quote they use in the trailer about how people crash into each other just so they can feel something. Jolly marvellous.
Mon 22/08/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Lone Rangers? How can you pluralise The Lone Ranger?"

Haven't seen it ages, but I've just gone and ordered it from Play. I miss it so.

In other news, I'm actually watching The Mummy at the moment. It's one of those guilty pleasure films. For me, anyway.
Mon 22/08/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Stryke wrote:
> Steve Buscemi needs to remember Airheads instead of waiting for
> Michael Bay to call.
-----

"Remember that fat kid? The cops tazered him till he went bald man"
"He sued for, like, a million bucks"
"Yeah but no hair on his balls"

I bought this a few months ago, and it still makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.