GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey Tyla"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/08/05 at 20:14
Tell that R1 gaylord on your uTi server that he's an enormous bellend.

I was flying over the Chinese base on Daqing and had to eject because I was getting shot down. So I land and kill 2 guys hanging at the hangar (lol gd pun azul lol thx xx) and than run off and shoot another.
So the R1 guy kills me and bans me via Punkbuster for the reason "base rapist"

And generally throughout the game he was just being a big bellend (mikelar was there too ask him ask him!)

He kept just making up rules when we did stuff (NO ARTY ON BASE PLS (aahaha so our commander arty'd their base out of spite, which was hilarious)) and generally tried to make things as unfun as possible.

HURRAH FOR CAPS OBSESSED POWER HUNGRY ADMINS MAKING UP RULES AS YOU GO ALONG
Mon 22/08/05 at 22:38
Regular
"8==="
and that whole post is EXACTLY why I love Xbox Live. :D
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:46
Regular
OK so here goes an explanation of how things are with -uTi-.

I will attempt to explain a few things to you all and hope that you can read with a level head and an open mind.

-uTi- are a new BF2 Clan. We have set it up in a very short space of time . We have formed a set of rules for our server and rules for Clan members. These are by no means comprehensive and the intention was to modify them as and when needed.
Coming from a DC background, many of the rules were carried over and conversations with other BF2 clans allowed us to modify them slightly to be more 'up to date'
Some of these rules work and some don't. Some members have more patience than others. Some players have bad attitudes and some don't (-uTi- included). While we have the ability to address problems within our Clan, we do not have the ability to do the same to members of the public.

We will accept and address complaints about our Clan if made in a reasonable fashion. If we receive abuse or have disruptive players on the server, they will be warned and kicked.

Many of the people you are complaining about are not Admins but as a Clan we expect them to report incidents accurately so that an Admin that is not in game can respond with a view to keeping the game running smoothly.
As an Admin I take these issues very seriously. This is why I have come here to post. If we know of the problem we can do something about it.
As a bunch of fellow gamers I ask you to have patience and report any problems you have with us. A bad reputation is something we can do without and to this end we will take measures to put things right.

Thats the nice bit. If you don't like the nice bit, I have this for you.

There are thousands of servers to play on. All with different rules, pings, maps etc. Find one you like and play there. We pay for our server and reserve the right to run it as we wish. When you play with us you play as guests of the Clan. BF2 is a game and life is too short for bitter battles of words.

Play fair, enjoy your games... and we will try to do the same.
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:25
deleted this post :D
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:45
can u renember the first letter ov his name?
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:40
And I can't remember the guy that ran me down in the plane, but he was in your clan
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:39
it's only been out a month and half mate, we used to run a DC server before that, and we have never had any problems what so ever,,,just you.

and u think wer all bad because ov one person, wer in this forum ave i offended u or anyone else in that matter??
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:33
-uTi-gr33nfing3r wrote:
> youd go and
> find another server, and probally get kicked for the same thing

You keep saying that (in all your illiteracy), yet I've been playing the game pretty much since it was released, and this is the first time I've encountered a server run by a bunch of Nazis who enforce such ludicrous rules that seem to only exist to suck the life/fun out of the game completely.

Like I said on your forum, the server welcome message should read, "WILKOMMEN AUF NAZI OCCUPIED DEUTSCHLAND, 1939. HABER FUN IST STRENG FORBODDNE!!!!!"

Then a nice little picture of a Swastika
Mon 22/08/05 at 18:01
down wrote:
> Though, honestly, this is the only server where it's been annoying.
>
>

yeh it must be thas why your all moaning about being kicked, if u didnt u wouldnt make a post bitc*ing about it, insted youd go and find another server, and probally get kicked for the same thing
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:30
Though, honestly, this is the only server where it's been annoying.

NEway mate, read the rules
Mon 22/08/05 at 17:29
"period drama"
Sorry. I guess you have to stay within 10 feet of your base and not shoot anything to make the most out of this thing ... which I obviously incorrectly assumed to be a game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.