GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/08/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hey everyone...

On Box Office when you order something does it come up in your personal planner? Is that how it is confirmed that you have bought it?

I got th screen saying how much it was and it said press select to order etc. but it didnt need a Pin code or anything, is it supposed to ask for a pin code?
Mon 22/08/05 at 00:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The moment of truth....
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I tried to stay up for Summerslam 94 to see Bret vs Owen in a steel cage match but fell asleep after about an hour
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The only thing i gotta be awake for is to meet a couple of girls but i think i will be ok.

Go to bed after the PPv and have a few hours kip.
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not got the stamina to stay up! Work in the morning unfortunately
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah i could, but i always enjoy the live-ness of a PPV
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
If not you can just order the repeats
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ah right...im on Sky so cheers anyways VM

All that happened is it came up with the price etc. and at the bottom of the screen it said "Press SELECT to Order" so i did and it took me into Personal Planner and had Summerslam written in there.

I am hoping that means it worked :S
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Divine Davine"
smedlos wrote:
> It'll only ask for a pin if you make it ask for one on your settings -
> to stop kids ordering anything they like for example. If your settings
> say don't ask for a pin as soon as you confirm you want to buy it it
> should be bought

I don't remember that happening.
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Yeah, a Pin code is meant to come up. Then, if it has confirmed, it will take you straight to that channel, and you'll wait for it to come on.

I'm pretty sure anyways, hope it helps :)
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It'll only ask for a pin if you make it ask for one on your settings - to stop kids ordering anything they like for example. If your settings say don't ask for a pin as soon as you confirm you want to buy it it should be bought

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.