GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getting mugged"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/08/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
..on the internet

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4165880.stm[/URL]

Hmmm..
Sat 20/08/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
..on the internet

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4165880.stm[/URL]

Hmmm..
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:03
Regular
Was this supposed to start a thought provoking discussion or something, because all that's going through my mind is "who cares?".
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I posted it in "General Chat" where scum like yourself run rampant.

What do you think, Sherlock?!
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
Don't get in a frenzy because the only person who tells you that you chat bs is someone you don't like.
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I don't even know who you are. You could be me for all anyone knows, who replied in this thread because they have a split personality disorder or they want attention or they're just odd, and maybe I don't know what I'm doing, but maybe I do, maybe I know I'm posting as Alfonse, maybe I have no recollection, maybe Alfonse is RoJ and RoJ is not even real but the training simulator for a AI bot, the fact is Alfonse, you're a word on a screen. Don't get all self important.
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
I thought it was funny...
Regular
Alfonse, you deserve a kick up the backside.
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:18
Regular
You both have a weird sense of humor then.
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:18
Regular
OddToe wrote:
> Alfonse, you deserve a kick up the backside.
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Alfonse wrote:
> Don't get in a frenzy because the only person who tells you that you
> chat bs is someone you don't like.

Oi! No one has made you post here, if you're not interested then don't comment, why try and start and arguement? I am actually interested in this topic.

--------------

I remember reading a similar article a few months back that I think involved a death. Strange to see the extremes some people go to just to be good at a game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.