GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thinking of getting an Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/10/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As the title says i'm considering getting an Xbox so to make my decision for me i was just wondering could someone give me a list of good RPG's (only turned based and strategy, none of this repetitive live action crap) and good FPS (preferably stealthy type games and not *run into room, kill 20 guys while taking 300 hits and repeat*) and also a list of good games that are online.

Plus is it true with Xbox Live you can play people anywhere in the world and not just Europe?

Thank you
Thu 21/10/04 at 19:02
Regular
"8==="
You've gotta ask yourself one question punk: "Do I feel lucky?"

Well do ya?
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:58
Punk like me?
Um, describe punk.

I don't fight, I don't drink, I don't swear very often.

Your letting me off?

Um, ok, didn't know I was in trouble :S
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Bah"
i dont get paid to come on forum, i gt piad to sit on my arsse and im older than you. i was a punk like you once so ill let you off we all learn manners someday
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:51
Wow um, 24/7?
Pretty much the first 2 days of this month I have been on here, so thats a load of rubbish.
Don't worry, you may get a fact right soon.

Of cours you get paid to come on forums m8, I do too, like £100 an hour.
Actually no, we all do.

A country no one likes, um, I think some one took my Turkey post a lil too seriously.
I live about 10-15 miles from Norwhich.

A sad adult?
I'm 16 and I go to 6th form, but you on the other hand, pretend that you get paid to go on crappy little forums like this one.

Pardon my french but: LMAO
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Bah"
If it wasnt fro the fact you life in another country that nobody cares about. you are a geek with a stupid tag line, either your a stupid little kid or a sad adult. I get paid to go on forums like this and work but you come on here becuase you really are a loser, i mean some people come on her maybe an hour a day and thats ok but you are just the biggest loser i have ever heard of your online 24/7! cant you get yourself a girlfriend or a job or a decent life? Thought not....
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:33
The Judge wrote:

> yeah your a dork, wanna make a point of it and i will, your prob some
> spotty 16 yo so brin it on and get a fking xbox geek

Hey look at that, the 2 posts I see you make today, and they are both a load of crap.
Being jelous, trying to insult people.

Get a life.
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Bah"
Hoops wrote:
> The Judge wrote:
> I rest my case now lets stop wasting our time posting to idiots like
>
> Idiots like who?
>
> Me?
>
> Or Lakers?
>
> Either way your still a pr@t.

yeah your a dork, wanna make a point of it and i will, your prob some spotty 16 yo so brin it on and get a fking xbox geek
Tue 19/10/04 at 15:46
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
The Judge wrote:
> I rest my case now lets stop wasting our time posting to idiots like

Idiots like who?

Me?

Or Lakers?

Either way your still a pr@t.
Tue 19/10/04 at 15:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hah, you idiot.

Lakers, just get one with Halo 2 and Live.
Mon 18/10/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Bah"
why are there so many idiots out there. i have hda all 3 consoles and sold both the others cos they were just crap in comparisson. Only 2 reasons are needed for a reason 2 purhcase an xbox.
1- its now 99 quid WITH a game
2 - Halo 2

I rest my case now lets stop wasting our time posting to idiots like this
TJ

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.