GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a joke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Solano might go to Liverpool as we can't agree a fee with Baros. We are only offering 6.5 and they want 7 million. It's only half a million more and is quite cheap for a player who has the potential to get 20 goals a season.

We were supposed to have 20 million to spend, so why can't we just offer that half a million more?

This is how much we have spent on players:

INS

Berger - FREE
Phillips - 750K
Hughes - 1.5M
Taylor - FREE

2.25 million

OUTS

S. Moore - FREE
Vassell - 2.0M
Hitzlesperger - FREE

2..0 million

So really we've spent 250K on players, meaning we have over 19 million to spend. Moore and Vassell have gone and only Phillips has come in to be replaced.

We already had one of the smallest squads last season, so why are we selling and not replacing, instead of keeping and buying more players?

There will soon be ELLIS OUT! signs around the ground if we go on a losing streak.
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
Clazon wrote:
>sold them for free

Heh.
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:42
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Kawada wrote:
> And you really don't want to know what the French Canadians think of
> you :-D

:D
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Clazon wrote:
> Canada and France act as though England/football/cricket doesn't even
> exist.

And you really don't want to know what the French Canadians think of you :-D
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
> Van Persie=Rapist?

Van Persie is in the clear. Less can be said about Steve "I mow grannies down" Finnan.

;)
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:38
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Stryke wrote:

> Hitzleberger went because he wanted to. Wouldn't sign a new contract.
> But I thought you knew everyone in modern football?

That statement is true. I know him. Just not where he's gone.

Canada and France act as though England/football/cricket doesn't even exist.
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:36
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> Baros = Balaban?

--

Van Persie=Rapist?
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:36
Regular
Clazon wrote:
>
> Of course I know who they are. I know who everyone is in modern
> European football.

--

'Oh yah, darling, I know simply everyone around here!'

--
>
> I said "?", simply questioning why the hell you sold them.
> And why the hell you sold them for free?

--

Hitzleberger went because he wanted to. Wouldn't sign a new contract. But I thought you knew everyone in modern football?
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Baros = Balaban?
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:33
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Foreman wrote:
> Moore was a quality player and still young. Helped us win the Youth
> Cup and looked good when he came on as sub.
>
> You got to know who Hitzlesperger is. Shoooooooooooooot!

Of course I know who they are. I know who everyone is in modern European football.

I said "?", simply questioning why the hell you sold them. And why the hell you sold them for free?
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:31
Regular
I don't want Solano. Think he's a good player though. Just another example of Rafa's transfer policy.

"After this win [Champions League] we will have no problem attracting the best players."

Ooh, really Rafa? Excellent news, good stuff. Go buy a world-class player, then. Who've you go there? A Chelsea reject, a Villa reject, a Valencia waster, a bald goalkeeper and a bunch of kids (from Spain)? Nope, that doesn't quite fit the bill.

Give me Joaquin, for Christs sake. It's well known he'll leave Betis if the right offer comes along, and Real Madrid don't seem to want him. Go for it. He's even Spanish.

But nope. It's Stelios Giannaathensboy, and Nobby. Greeeat.

Sorry about drifting from the Villa chat, heh. Here's my thoughts. Whatever it takes for you guys to get Baros - you do. Here's the first truly world-class player who's wanted to come to you in ages. Give Rafa whatever he can cram into his awfully pallid cheeks.

Plus I think ELLIS OUT! signs are pretty much sold with the official program at Villa Park these days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.