GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fifa 2005- do u like it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2005'.
Sat 16/10/04 at 19:47
Regular
"hammy boy"
i was just wanderin if anyone has fifa 2005 and if they think that it is good. by the way who did u's start with???
Wed 27/10/04 at 09:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Played this yesterday, had a good few hours on it.

Everything is there as you would expect, even for the lower league sides, teams and shirts. Though the player appearences for them arent good..but you cant win them all.

As for the game play, well, it 'could' be good, if it wasnt so damn slow! The passing seems alot better, but you really cant counter attack with any degree of speed, and the player just seem like rocks, they are so sluggish. It ended up pressing the buttons on the pad to make things go quicker without knowing it, and before the end my hands were aching.

I wont be buying it.
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:44
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
also fifas freekick,corner kicks system is pnats!
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:32
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
Well, its definitely the career mode that disappoints in Fifa 2005 and also the 'create a player' option where it just doesn't live up to the standards set in Pro Evo 4.

I rented Pro Evo 4 on friday and I was very impressed by it. My mate rented Fifa 2005 and said that it was very average, hada poor carreer mode and the game-play was just like Fifa 2004...EA SPORTS, watch and learn from Konami next year!!!

Bottom line is...BUY PRO EVO 4, NOT FIFA 2005...no arguments about that!

pring
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:25
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
what makes fifa 05 sooooo bad is the career mode!utter pants, i dont want to start off with a division 2 team first, im a spurs fan and just want to do season as them!
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:28
Regular
"hammy boy"
i am goin to get pro evo 4 as well. i think that it has brilliant graphics and better football on the pitch.
Sun 17/10/04 at 10:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Anyone with the game...do me a favour?

Look see if Wednesday are on it, they were in 2004, and see if the current kit and teams are updated please?
Sun 17/10/04 at 01:38
Regular
I decided to buy PES4 after renting them both. Yeah, FIFA has the First Touch and the Online Mode, but who really cares about First Touch, and the Online Mode is pants, as with last year's FIFA.

I chose PES over FIFA. I feel dirty.
Sun 17/10/04 at 01:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I had the chance to play it a few weeks back and found it poor compared to Pro Evo 4.

My mate bought it cause he really likes the FIFA series and he's happy with it, mentioned how you can pick loads of things for your club like what the manager,physio, coaches etc all look like and everything is official.

But where it counts - on the pitch playability I think its pretty average.

Want a decent footy game then pro evo 4 is definately the way to go.
Sun 17/10/04 at 00:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I like football.

Which is why I like Pro Evo 4. Proper football.
Sat 16/10/04 at 23:58
Regular
"hammy boy"
i think it is a good game. have u's ever played it??? also do u like football???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.