GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*hits lamp post*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I was walking down the street with a mate, when walking infront of us, was a group of 3. They were all a little younger than us, but sheesh, the girl was amazing. She had amazing, long 2 tone (blond/brown) hair, an amazing smile and the most amazing melons I have ever seen. She was even glowing a warm hue.

I literally had to touch my chin to make sure it wasn't trailing along the ground. She even kept on smiling.

Wow.

T'is all.
Thu 18/08/05 at 01:40
Regular
Well if that can happen then maybe...maybe...sideshow Bob exists!
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:48
Regular
"That's right!"
I was caught off guard by it. My dad had left his rake in the middle of the path, I was walking down it - thwack! Ouch. What was that?

Holding my nose I looked around to see who had just punched me in the face. Looking down I saw a rake. No, really, that couldn't have just happened... that only happens in cartoons. It's like slipping on a banana skin!

But yes, I press down on the rake with my foot slowly and it came up to face level. I'd been hit in the face with a rake, and it was my own fault. I cowered back into the house, my pride hurt beyond repair.
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:39
Regular
"\\"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Almost as bad as the time I stepped on a rake and it smacked me in
> the face (yes, that CAN happen)

That is perhaps the most painful thing ever.

I saw a rake on the floor and thought:

"I bet if I stood on that rake, it'd be funny, just like in the cartoons"

*stands on rake*

I'm glad I moved my face in time. That rake must have been travelling a good few hundred miles per hour by the time it got to being vertical.
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Anyone remember the Looney Toons game on the mega drive where you could run into rakes which smacked you in the face?
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:18
Regular
"That's right!"
When I was about 8 I had my Walkman on (well, it wasn't a Sony, but everything was called a Walkman back then, when we used tapes instead of hard drives and the internet had never been heard of) walking along with my family.

Walked into a lamp post, don't think anyone saw as I was dawdling at the back but it hurt, and it was embarrassing.

Almost as bad as the time I stepped on a rake and it smacked me in the face (yes, that CAN happen)
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:16
Regular
"\\"
Rai wrote:
> Heh heh... :D
>
> We're a bunch of paranoids. Polaroid Paranoids. Try saying that ten
> times in a row...

I end up just growling :(
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I had some rollerskates for my 8th Birthday, and the first thing I do before anything else was to ride them down a big hill (Kids, eh?). Much to my surprise a lamppost confronted me and not knowing how to stop I crashed into it. I was then whisked of to hospital over suspicions of a broken nee.
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:15
Regular
I have half a tooth because of a lamp post.

True story.
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:59
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Heh heh... :D

We're a bunch of paranoids. Polaroid Paranoids. Try saying that ten times in a row...
Wed 17/08/05 at 18:33
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:D

You see words I have laced underneath the sentiments of that post.

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.