GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Converted To The XBOX Way..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/10/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Yes, that's me.

I'm trying to sell my GC in that forum, so that I can get an XBOX off eBay. Better controls, better graphics, more options (music, DVD etc.) and generally better games.

I have finally come to this decision after spending 4 hours on the original Halo with 6 mates this afternoon, and having one of the best gaming experiences of my life.

Expect to hear from me on this forum more often in the near future...
Sat 16/10/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Yes, that's me.

I'm trying to sell my GC in that forum, so that I can get an XBOX off eBay. Better controls, better graphics, more options (music, DVD etc.) and generally better games.

I have finally come to this decision after spending 4 hours on the original Halo with 6 mates this afternoon, and having one of the best gaming experiences of my life.

Expect to hear from me on this forum more often in the near future...
Sat 16/10/04 at 20:41
Regular
Good choice Xbox's r class
Sat 16/10/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
I havent played halo with mates for ages. those were the days.
Sat 16/10/04 at 21:12
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
good choice, id sold my ps2 just before the xbox came out..very happy with my choice.
Sat 16/10/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
looked on eBay just now guys, and it doesn't look like I'll get more than £60 or so for my GC, is this enough to get an Xbox with a couple of games off there?
Sat 16/10/04 at 21:58
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
try taking it into a shop.
Sat 16/10/04 at 23:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Based on the games you had for the GC, you have no taste.

And custom soundtracks are the most utterly useless and slow things ever. Ever.
Sat 16/10/04 at 23:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think the custom soundtrack thing is preety good - especially for racing games and stuff. I've used it a number of times. :-)
Sat 16/10/04 at 23:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No. It's slow to copy.

And doesn't ANYBODY have a media player of some sort NEAR their TV?
Sat 16/10/04 at 23:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Unless you plan on dying pretty soon, its really not going to ruin your life waiting a short moment to copy the soundtracks over.

Plus no doubt just about everyone has access to some form of media player to play their CD's, etc. But then it drowns out all the other sounds in the game such as any speech and sound effects. Not to mention people like you that have no time to spare. Cause that means you have to swap discs, or have other things running at the same time, etc - and thats just another hassle. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.