GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Notable is watching you!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 09:42
Regular
Ha ha!

I dunno if this has already been mentioned, but I just saw the 'Notable' banner at the top of my screen.

"FantasyMeister, Grix Thraves, Ant, Meka Dragon, Sniper, ?????

Who will be the sixth Notable?

7th June. You Decide."

Well, it made me chuckle!
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I bet it's you.

I remember when you were Guru.

This has the stench of Thraves about it

*sniff sniff*

Oh...that's me..sorry..back in a mo

*waddles off*
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:56
Regular
(Perhaps you should have thought of that BEFORE finishing the post.)

Shut up. I know I'm threatening.
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:55
Regular
With your teeth.
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:54
Regular
Come on... this has to be a wind up. It's impossible to be this irritating without realising it.

Who's doing it? Reveal yourself now or forever hold your large intestine.
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:48
One Eyed Snake wrote:
> Methinks Grix got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. The
> side where the first-floor open window was...

I know owt u mean, every 1 thinks Grix is a god cos he's a notable. I bet he's just a real big computer nerd with trousers pulled up 2 his armpits
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Methinks Graves is perfectly within his rights to suggest, as a notable, what a newbie should or shouldn't do with their time whilst on this forum.

This guy rides on the sunshine bus and really, really shouldn't be here
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:43
Methinks Grix got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. The side where the first-floor open window was...
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:42
Regular
Well get out there and do some damage. I don't expect to walk the streets and see beautifully grown plants or wonderous scenery, I expect to see teenage love expressed in the lowest and most pathetic way, and people with no image trying to create one on a wall, which would look as good as their brains splattered against it, but certainly not as appealing.
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:36
Goatboy wrote:
> Shouldnt you be out vandalising bus stops or something?

yeah i should, spider is my tag
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Shouldnt you be out vandalising bus stops or something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.