GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/08/05 at 20:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Just out of interest...how did you all first come across SR?
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Was looking for hints on Zelda:OOT and came accross this site on google.
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There were no games shops round my way. There still isn't, well, you get Woolworths but they just rip you off. Anyway, back to the point. I saw SR advertised in a mag, must have been early 90's. Became a member and bought Megadrive games, which later expanded to every other console/computer I've ever had.
Tue 16/08/05 at 13:45
Regular
"..."
I bought WWE No Mercy from the Special Reserve shop in Illkeston. There was a glitch with the (excellent) story mode, which kept erasing all your saved data.

I ended up here (when every game had their own individual forum, anyone remember that?) trying to find out if there was a fix. Eventually I took the game back to Special Reserve when they had stock on unglitched copies :->
Tue 16/08/05 at 01:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Very_Metal wrote:
hehe, i was pretty lame when i was 12 :D

You must have been here years! Must have still found reasons to come back though eh!

Is WWE your favourite forum?
Tue 16/08/05 at 01:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i bought my first amiga from them back in the day.
1991/2 i guess it would've been.
they had adverts plastered in all the magazines i bought too:
Commodore Format
Mean Machines (quality mag, should never have split into sega/nintendo versions)
C+VG
.. and numerous other video game mags. hehe, i was pretty lame when i was 12 :D
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Plate of glue"
My nan bought me a membership card :)
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Just out of interest...how did you all first come across SR?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.