GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"conflict vietnam- do u like"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Vietnam'.
Sun 17/10/04 at 00:02
Regular
"hammy boy"
does anybody own this game??? if so how would you rate it??? i think that it is a good game but some missions are hard
Sun 17/10/04 at 17:22
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Jonathan Nash wrote:
> I didn't realise you were in Vietnam.

Where did i say i was?

There is actual footage of Vietnam thats been put into the game.
Sun 17/10/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Teal'c"
Squall wrote:
> really realistic with scenes that really happened in Vietnam.

I didn't realise you were in Vietnam.
Sun 17/10/04 at 15:37
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
have to say im sick of war games at the moment. Every month its war after war game.
saying that desert storm 1 and 2 were fun but with this one i just lost all intrest in it as soon as i heard about it.
Sun 17/10/04 at 15:11
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
You want a real Vietnam game thats realistic i suggest buying Vietcong for the P.C. For the Ps2 i've got Shellshock though, really realistic with scenes that really happened in Vietnam. Like your team being slaughtered and tortured, these things really happened even though its hard to imagine.
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:56
Regular
"hammy boy"
heres a hint give all the medical packs to CHERRY as he is the most qualified man in your team for healing your injured troops. but his shooting is shocking
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well i suppose that's something.
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:52
Regular
"hammy boy"
they do stop coming for you. you will know when they have stopped because they will send one man every 5 minutes. it isnt really a horrible situation
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
so they just keep coming and coming? Ok this game sounds really horrible now
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:40
Regular
"hammy boy"
they dont regenerated out of the blue more of there troops come and try and kill you. while you are waiting besure to have someone in your team guarding the area so he can kill any other ememies coming along
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Do they have regenerated enemies? So if i clear out one site can i stay there positioning my troops without fear of them rising back up from the dead?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.