GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I AM THE CHAMPIONS!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/08/05 at 15:36
Regular
Ahahahahahaahah

Just played Pro Evo 4 online for the first time, I'd been dreading playing it as I thought I'd have my ass handed to me. But I won my first 3 games to my suprise.

Maybe I don't suck as much as I thought?

My best win was against some Northern dude, who obviously thought he was a bit of something on Pro Evo. He had about 5000 points to his name and came on and selected Real Madrid with a 4-3-3 formation.

I beat him 6-1 playing as Liverpool.

I AM THE CHAMPIONS!
Mon 15/08/05 at 21:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Were you hosting, Tilta? Because if you were there's a good chance the other guy was getting some major lag.
Mon 15/08/05 at 21:41
Regular
"The Red Shift"
OddToe wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> My slide tackling is probably the thing I can do better than anyone
> else.
>
> I beg to differ.

As well as it being perfect, I have mastered tackling whilst staying on my feet. It irritates the hell out of friends, so I love to do it.

EDIT:

Ahahaha. In 6 star German league today, I did an Edman goal with Jeremies. T'was cool.

Doesn't quite rival my Ronaldinho scissor kick or 35yard Tobias Rau volley.

:)
Mon 15/08/05 at 21:30
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> My slide tackling is probably the thing I can do better than anyone
> else.

I beg to differ.

> *sulks because can't play online*

:(

> >:|

:(
Mon 15/08/05 at 21:28
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Gah. This thread makes me even more unhappy.

And in truth, like others have said, Brazil aren't all that.

*Useful Tip: Portugal are the perfect combating formation against Brazil. Although they have lesser stats, I hjave found that they always have the right players to go against Brazil.

And my defensive skills pwn. My slide tackling is probably the thing I can do better than anyone else. However I';m wasteful with my shots at goal. Not a problem if you create as many chances as I do though.

*sulks because can't play online*

>:|
Mon 15/08/05 at 21:14
Regular
Heh, no one can beat my sliding tackles.

Not even Dolores.
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
OddToe wrote:
> Monkey_Man it's because you suxxors.

This is no lie.
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:26
Regular
England as international.
Liverpool as club team.

Monkey_Man it's because you suxxors.
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:09
Regular
Brazil aint all that.

I use Italy as my international team and Man utd as my club team. Although i dont mind using man utd against Brazil.

I'll give you a game tilta if your ever on late.
Mon 15/08/05 at 15:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I love logging into Pro Evo online:

Please select a match.

Xbox Live, please sign in.

Searching for opponent, please wait.

Opponent found, please select team.

Your opponent has picked Brazil. Again. Select Kit.

You lose because you didn't pick Brazil.

Play again?

You have selected 'no'.
Mon 15/08/05 at 15:36
Regular
Ahahahahahaahah

Just played Pro Evo 4 online for the first time, I'd been dreading playing it as I thought I'd have my ass handed to me. But I won my first 3 games to my suprise.

Maybe I don't suck as much as I thought?

My best win was against some Northern dude, who obviously thought he was a bit of something on Pro Evo. He had about 5000 points to his name and came on and selected Real Madrid with a 4-3-3 formation.

I beat him 6-1 playing as Liverpool.

I AM THE CHAMPIONS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.