GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well, that was quick"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/08/05 at 10:55
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
This certainly didn't take long...

"Word was going around today, and Mike Johnson has confirmed from two separate sources, that Frankie Kazarian is parting ways with World Wrestling Entertainment. We're not sure if it is a situation where Kazarian has asked to be let go, or if WWE has decided to end their relationship."

Credit: Buck Woodward at PWInsider.com

I'm only now downloading Kazarian's match against London from the weekend, and already he's gone. I believe that he asked for his release because they weren't using him at first, then they banned the 450 and SSP and then they asked him to change his look and cut his hair.

WWE loses yet another talented Cruiserweight. I'd ask when it'll end, but I won't.
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wardy wrote:
> To be honest i dont mind Triple H as a wrestler. He has the ability
> and he is good on the mic

*gets ready to argue point*

> (even if it is the same thing every week)

Ah thanks for saving me the trouble :-D
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
To be honest i dont mind Triple H as a wrestler. He has the ability and he is good on the mic (even if it is the same thing every week)

I think he needs a bit of variety on the mic as to what he says and he needs to not be in the Title Hunt all year round.

As for JBL, let him do his stocks and shares...he wouldnt be missed.
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If the WWE listened to the fans HHH and JBL would be in the unemployment office
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:09
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
They could always try what TNA did just recently on their website. WWE could pick a Wrestler (e.g. Kurt Angle) and a list of Wrestlers he could Wrestle... this way most fans may get to see a match they want to see instead of stale and overused Storylines (see Eddie/Rey and Batista/JBL).

EDIT: If i had 2 pick an opponent 4 Kurt on either roster Benoit would be my pick.
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Don't blame them...if i was a wrestler then i would be getting pretty annoyed.

I think it must be hard to think up new storylines for something going as long as the WWE because they have covered a lot of stuff but after all that is what these so called "writers" are being paid for. Its their fulltime job to think of storylines. If they performed like that in other businesses then im sure they would have been sacked by now!

They should bring some wrestling fans in to write storylines because at least they have actually watched wrestling, know what they like and would want to see, instead of hring monkeys who havent got a clue!
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Didn't say. Apparently the wrestlers are getting frustrated with the team as they don't seem to have any wrestling knowledge. Such examples being calling dark matches, lights out matches, not even knowing about the Katie Vick storyline and asking the wrestlers how they keep the blood flowing.

And with Trips and Steph on the writing team we have a good 30 or so years of this to look forward to

*huge sigh*
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Is it the Nikelodeon people who didnt know he was on the roster?
Wed 17/08/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
More news on Frankie:

*At a recent WWE taping, Kazarian approached one of the WWE writers with a suggestion for a storyline idea. The writer, unaware that Kazarian was a member of the WWE roster, expressed confusion, believing he only was at the taping to work a tryout match*

Dear god, not even knowing who's on the roster, just when i think i've heard all there is to hear about the writing team it still manages to get worse
Mon 15/08/05 at 15:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah well go to TNA Frankie lad where you'll be used properly.
Mon 15/08/05 at 13:36
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> Im thinking TNA too.
>
> What happened with TWC?
>
> Did anyone know what happened? The last i heard they were going
> under?

Hanging in their for the time being. Although expect the number of repeats to increase and most of their contracts to not be renewed...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.