GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well, that was quick"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/08/05 at 10:55
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
This certainly didn't take long...

"Word was going around today, and Mike Johnson has confirmed from two separate sources, that Frankie Kazarian is parting ways with World Wrestling Entertainment. We're not sure if it is a situation where Kazarian has asked to be let go, or if WWE has decided to end their relationship."

Credit: Buck Woodward at PWInsider.com

I'm only now downloading Kazarian's match against London from the weekend, and already he's gone. I believe that he asked for his release because they weren't using him at first, then they banned the 450 and SSP and then they asked him to change his look and cut his hair.

WWE loses yet another talented Cruiserweight. I'd ask when it'll end, but I won't.
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Shane planting the bin on Vince before dropckicking him from the opposite turnbuckle - awesome! That match between Angle and Shane was one of the most brutal ever - Angle tried to suplex Shane through the KOTR sign and failed and Shane dropped on his head hard! Second time was a success but when Angle tried it again he failed yet again and had to resort to throwing Shane through head first. On the "Don't try this at home" video that's shown every show the first failed throw through the KOTR glass is shown.
Fri 19/08/05 at 13:49
Regular
"..."
I wish Shane would tyake control of the WWE. Suddenly it would be turned into a spot-fest fed, with Jack Evans as the world champ (or something...)
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, when RVD was banned from performing it which p'd me off no end at the time.

*Remembers the industrial strength glass during his match against Angle at KOTR i think it was when Angle tried to suplex him through it at least twice and it still didn't budge* Good times
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
he did take some insane bumps and could also do an RVD-like corner to corner dropkick, plus he played the "cocky but cowardly scurrying" heel perfectly.
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, i think he decided that at about 15 foot of his drop in his match against the Big Show i think it was (him or Test anyway) :-D
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
pft, i doubt that. as far as i'm aware Shane doesn't WANT to take over the company.
Thu 18/08/05 at 19:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
We can only hope - is this the biggest case of nepatism or what! If I were Shane McMahon I'd have gotten rid of HHH long before now, he's stealing his inheritance!
Thu 18/08/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea maybe Triple XL Nose will blow the family fortune on some plastic surgery and TNA will take over the number 1 spot
Thu 18/08/05 at 17:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:

> And with Trips and Steph on the writing team we have a good 30 or so
> years of this to look forward to
>
> *huge sigh*

chin up mate, the company will go down the pan long before that much time.
Thu 18/08/05 at 13:56
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> To be honest i dont mind Triple H as a wrestler. He has the ability
> and he is good on the mic

no. No. NO. NOOOOO.

Just because Jim Ross tries to put HHH over every time he wrestlers as an excellent technician doesn't make him one.

Aside from his finisher, his moveset doesn't set him apart from your average midcard brawler.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.