GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"right to censor"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 21:48
Regular
right to censor is so lame when are they going to stop it i hope there will be a match where if they lose they have to disband
Wed 06/06/01 at 10:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
No, I live in England. It was either Raw or Smackdown. I can't remember which one.
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:27
wwf new york usually comes on raw
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That is true although Smackdown is taped Tuesday and aired Thursday but WWF New York is still used on that Tuesday.
Wed 06/06/01 at 22:27
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
wwf new york is amazing i wish i could go there
Thu 07/06/01 at 17:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah just think all that WWF merchandise and you get to watch the WWF on 100s of large tvs.
Thu 07/06/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah I am thinking but I'm not there. Never mind. The best are always the things you can't get.
Fri 08/06/01 at 17:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
Its just not fair!
Fri 08/06/01 at 21:02
i but wwf merchandise on QVC the shopping channel when i get the chance
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:02
Regular
I think that the Right to censor is a good gimmik for the wrestlers that are in it. I mean have Steven Richards, Bull Buchanen, Godfarther (now good farther), Val Venis and Ivory ever had so much T.V time, good story lines, matches and pay-per-view opertunities. But in these reasent months it has been a bit dull for them. I think a good story line for them would be against the Dudleys and it would end up at Summer Slam with a fatal 4-way tag team table match with RTC vs Dudleys vs X-factor vs The Hollys.
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Right to censor has had its day so its now time to put it to bed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.