GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"right to censor"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 21:48
Regular
right to censor is so lame when are they going to stop it i hope there will be a match where if they lose they have to disband
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:48
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
right to censor is so lame when are they going to stop it i hope there will be a match where if they lose they have to disband
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Without a leader the RTC will not last much longer I wouldn't of thought.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:55
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah RTC do really suck especially when they interrupt matches involving women like Trish Stratus and Lita.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I do believe that RTC needs a match to disband because at the moment they are ineffectual in their current position.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:24
RTC are getting very boring. what did steven richards do before he wrestled anyway? worked for the wwf or summin.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He has always been a wrestler as far as I'm aware but as I recall he suffered a lot of injury and was not seen for ages.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:57
Regular
"..."
Steven Richards was a wrestler in ECW for a long time, he even managed to lose Raven his ECW title in a special stipulation match where the opponents could pin Raven or Steven for the title. WWf signed him (what where they thinking?) and couldn't really figure out what to do with him, so for ages he wrestled in tag team matches where he tried his hardest to look exactly like his partners), his teaming with Essa Rios(as Stevie Riccardo) and with the Headbangers in 6 man tags were particularly hilarious. The RTC came about when Steven took the mickey out of someone who said in a TV interview that they wanted the federation to be censored, he did this by dressing the same and mimicking how they spoke, the scriptwriters thought this was a great idea and RTC was born. Steven, still can't wrestle to save his life though and i reckon he is well on his way to being the new Brooklyn Brawler (ie the bloke everyone fights when they need an easy win). There you go, my useless knowledge of the whole wrestling industry has just boosted my word count through the roof! Anything else u want 2 know? ;)
Tue 05/06/01 at 12:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah i remember that cong man remeber when he came out dressed as Val Venis and had the towel around his waist and everything and forgot to wear trunks under the towel and ended up running to the back to get some ha ha what a goof oh well nothing changes!
Tue 05/06/01 at 12:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't stand Steven Richards. His voice is just so irritating and he can't wrestle to save his life.
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:39
Regular
"One More Chance"
The only good thing RTC have done is to put Chyna out with that neck injury.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.