GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"right to censor"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 21:48
Regular
right to censor is so lame when are they going to stop it i hope there will be a match where if they lose they have to disband
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
But the postage is alot if you just buy 1 thing.
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:24
Regular
If I wanted anything I would get it from shopzone.com
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:22
Regular
"One More Chance"
I have never seen WWF on QVC.
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:18
Regular
maybe they could have some sort of match about who the leader is and then they split into two halfs for a while fighting against each other then they all go there different ways.
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Right to censor has had its day so its now time to put it to bed.
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:02
Regular
I think that the Right to censor is a good gimmik for the wrestlers that are in it. I mean have Steven Richards, Bull Buchanen, Godfarther (now good farther), Val Venis and Ivory ever had so much T.V time, good story lines, matches and pay-per-view opertunities. But in these reasent months it has been a bit dull for them. I think a good story line for them would be against the Dudleys and it would end up at Summer Slam with a fatal 4-way tag team table match with RTC vs Dudleys vs X-factor vs The Hollys.
Fri 08/06/01 at 21:02
i but wwf merchandise on QVC the shopping channel when i get the chance
Fri 08/06/01 at 17:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
Its just not fair!
Thu 07/06/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah I am thinking but I'm not there. Never mind. The best are always the things you can't get.
Thu 07/06/01 at 17:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah just think all that WWF merchandise and you get to watch the WWF on 100s of large tvs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.