GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother - Who Do You Think Will Win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/08/05 at 13:34
Regular
"Cool!"
Only four people left in the Big Brother house! Who do you think will Big Brother 2005.

I think Anthony will win because he's cool. Eugene will come second and Makosi will come thrid. Last is Kinga because I don't like her.

Who do you think will win?
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Erm, the license fee is just for the Beeb.

Yeah, but to watch any channel you need the license, simply because you can watch BBC. They don't get any revenue, but technically you're paying for the privilige of watching commercial channels.
Fri 12/08/05 at 16:00
Regular
"8==="
Nadia.
Fri 12/08/05 at 14:36
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Light wrote:
> I mean, Jesus, I love the program but I don't spend money to watch
> it...(ok, ok...apart from licence fee.)

Erm, the license fee is just for the Beeb.
Though when the license fee people came round because I hadn't paid mine, they didn't believe me when I told them I only use my telly to watch the commercial channels. Buggers.

This is a made up story, of course.
Fri 12/08/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hm? Nah, it was backing up your point if anything. I can understanding wanting to watch car crash tv, but I'm stumped to come up with reasons to pay for the priveledge of selecting which narcissists they want to see.
Fri 12/08/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> I mean, Jesus, I love the program but I don't spend money to watch
> it...(ok, ok...apart from licence fee.)

Huh? I wasn't aiming a dig at people who watch it. Each to their own as far as I'm concerned. You know my felings on Robot Wars. This is of course if that message was aimed at me.
Fri 12/08/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I mean, Jesus, I love the program but I don't spend money to watch it...(ok, ok...apart from licence fee.)
Fri 12/08/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Same as always. Channel 4. From raking in the cash from numpties who vote.
Fri 12/08/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Big Brother: Shut The Hell Up
Fri 12/08/05 at 13:34
Regular
"Cool!"
Only four people left in the Big Brother house! Who do you think will Big Brother 2005.

I think Anthony will win because he's cool. Eugene will come second and Makosi will come thrid. Last is Kinga because I don't like her.

Who do you think will win?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.