GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wonder"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If England win The Ashes what percentage of the country will go suddenly cricket mad like when they won the Rugby World Cup?
I've got no interest in the sport at all, couldn't care less, but well done to them if they do win.
But you can see legions of the self-same morons that crammed into Heathrow to cheer the rugby boys suddenly lining the streets with inflatable cricket bats, The Sun's "Owzat!" front-page and all manner of public polls declaring one of the cricketers "Golden Balls" and talking about how we've known all along we could win etc etc
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If England win The Ashes what percentage of the country will go suddenly cricket mad like when they won the Rugby World Cup?
I've got no interest in the sport at all, couldn't care less, but well done to them if they do win.
But you can see legions of the self-same morons that crammed into Heathrow to cheer the rugby boys suddenly lining the streets with inflatable cricket bats, The Sun's "Owzat!" front-page and all manner of public polls declaring one of the cricketers "Golden Balls" and talking about how we've known all along we could win etc etc
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:40
Regular
"8==="
I won't be one.

*Bails*
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:42
Regular
I used to hate cricket, but over these past few years i can quite easily find myself watching it for an afternoon. I don't care if England win though. It's a gentleman's game, I'm a gentleman like that.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I like the guy with the beard on the adverts.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:45
Regular
"8==="
You want to examine him on the crease. ;)
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:48
Regular
J Nash wrote:
> I used to hate cricket, but over these past few years i can quite
> easily find myself watching it for an afternoon. I don't care if
> England win though. It's a gentleman's game, I'm a gentleman like
> that.

You don't care who wins because you want the losers to get angry and beat the otehr team with their bats though, don't you? and you don't care who wins, as it's people getting beaten regardless.

You're a gentleman like that.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:49
Regular
"8==="
I thought about getting that lara cricket game, mabye when it's cheap.

Can't see it lasting.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:50
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The adverts are more interesting that the game.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:51
Regular
Oh, that's right, I hate cricket.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:51
Regular
"8==="
It would be one to chill-out to, that's for sure.

I wonder if it has custom soundtracks?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.