GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extras"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 21:11
Regular
Ok ok I know it's only just started but it got me cracking up already.

"I've just seen comedian and actor Les Dennis shopping on Bond Street"

"Yes it can be him cause I've just seen him and he's spending ****ing **** loads of cash... make sure you put that in.."
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:37
Regular
I don't know if I didn't "get" this one, but I didn't find it anyway near as funny as the others. The forlorn Les Dennis just seemed like Ross Kemp rehashed again (especially him sitting there, naked) and the storyline with the gay dad/oppressed daughter was awful.

SOme good lines though. "Of course she's mental, she's got a gay dad"
Fri 12/08/05 at 09:06
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
I also liked his friend (I forget her name) asking for a sandwich after being chucked out of the house.
Fri 12/08/05 at 09:05
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
What, autumn?

This is Britain, m'boy. Here our TV shows come in series.

KT - Campaign Against the Americanisation of the English Language
Fri 12/08/05 at 01:09
Regular
I wanted the woman to comment on the fact that her Dad was gay before he left the house or something. Because that storyline bit kinda died.

And the way it started with the meeting with his agent regarding his need for a tan had me in hysterics.

Les was great, really great. I hope they give him another episode next season.
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:10
Regular
absolutly great, so funny, u think they will hook up?
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
"IS THAT FUNNY??"

"Well, when you say it, yes."
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:03
Regular
Some good bits, nice.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:32
Regular
"8==="
monkey_man wrote:
> It was brilliant, if only for Les Dennis. He just p*ssed all over his
> panto career.

Nah he hasn't.

It's called a parody.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:31
Regular
Hmmm.

I'm not sure what to make of this one.

Some bits were excellent, although I couldn't help but think it wasn't as good as the last three episodes.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The ending was very funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.