GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thunder & Lightning..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 19:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
But no rain?!?! Weirdest "storm" I've ever experienced. The evening sun's shining and there are barely any clouds in the sky. Muh?
Thu 11/08/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Mozzy"
IT'S THE IRON GIANT!
Thu 11/08/05 at 20:03
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Muah. Norwich. :-)

What's wrong with Norwich apart from the football team?! lol! :D
Thu 11/08/05 at 19:57
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I rather like storms.

There's a monster of a storm cloud hovering overhead now but unfortunately it looks like it's moving away.
Thu 11/08/05 at 19:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
Muah. Norwich. :-)
Thu 11/08/05 at 19:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Oh not quite Norwich then!

it was weird last night though. Maybe the electrical blokes were working on the lines or something ... all night through five shifts.
Thu 11/08/05 at 19:51
"possibly impossible"
Ah, Yellowstone. I'm still betting this is going to be the cause of America's destruction...
Thu 11/08/05 at 19:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
Twain very politely asked:
>Rasta, can I just ask where you are exactly?

Cambridge.

Rain's now stopped just as suddenly as it started yet T&S still happening and the sun's still shining. I'm very confused.
Thu 11/08/05 at 19:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
I do like storms :-)

It's suddenly started absolutely bucketing it down now, but I still see no clouds...
Thu 11/08/05 at 19:42
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Rasta, can I just ask where you are exactly? Last night, all through the night, we didn't have a storm and there wasn't any rain, and it wasn't even that windy, but we had loads of power cuts last night from about 11pm onwards. About 5 power cuts I think, between about 11pm and 6am.
Thu 11/08/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You've got to love thunder and lightning. Always watch it out the window when there's a storm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.