GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thunder & Lightning..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 19:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
But no rain?!?! Weirdest "storm" I've ever experienced. The evening sun's shining and there are barely any clouds in the sky. Muh?
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> No rain?
>
> Bloody hell - I got caught in the storm and might as well have taken
> a shower fully clothed.
>
> No rain...

:-) If it comes as any consolation it did start raining very hard... But then stopped about 2 minutes later.
Fri 12/08/05 at 09:52
Regular
i dunno why people are afraid of storms!!! i am a storm chaser and i see more then just thunder and lightning lol!!when i spent 6 weeks in tornado alley, LA, and california trust me there was so much more then a thunder storm!!!!
Fri 12/08/05 at 08:55
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
There was a huge storm last night passed right over us with only a slight dizzle of rain.

Extremly noisy though.
Fri 12/08/05 at 08:50
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Lightning nearly killed me a while back! I used to suffer from Hayfever when i was little but gradually overcame it, but i didnt seem to like this type of grass pollen( we had just moved), and it started to thunder and rain, i went outside and then came in after that my lungs closed up and I could just about breath, it was horrible! My mum was worried sick! Those type of storms are supposed to push all the pollen to the ground concentrating it. I have never had asthma(think thats how yo spell it) before and never had since so it came as a suprise. Usally I like storms and love to watch them, but that time I didnt!!
Fri 12/08/05 at 08:48
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
No rain?

Bloody hell - I got caught in the storm and might as well have taken a shower fully clothed.

No rain...
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Mozzy"
monkey_man wrote:
> Just hit here (Essex). Yes!

Where abouts in Essex do you live? I live near Southend and it's just raining slightly, no lightning.
Thu 11/08/05 at 20:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Metallica ~ Ride The Lightning...

Nah. I'm lying. I was actually listening to One by Johnny Cash. Not sure how that fits.
Thu 11/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
"cachoo"
Mm, storms. They're the best. The song you're listening to when you hear the thunder always seems to fit perfect.

Or something like that.
Thu 11/08/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just hit here (Essex). Yes!
Thu 11/08/05 at 20:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
*Nods*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.