GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sports Longest Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Welcome to Sports Longest Thread

The sports forum is a great place to be but doesn't have much going on all the time, plus every other forum has one so why can't we?

Maybe with all the replies things will look much more popular

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest footbal match, to the next Olympic games, or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

If anyone else tries to copy this you will fail miserably and i will be forced to laugh at you.

Oh and no spaming or text talk its not liked by anyone and it isn't funny to spam.
Page:
Thu 25/08/05 at 15:05
Regular
why the fook is count dracular presenting the champs league draw!
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
... In response to Meka's goal description.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
Nice.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:03
Regular
I like Betis a lot. They're my FM2005 team of choice and Joaquin is the Betis-Stevie. Plus they've got Oliviera, who's awesome and Assucano (sp?) is better than Beckham at free kicks.

Apart from that, they're pap, though :) And they got rid of the wing-king Denilson. You NEVER sell Denilson. He's the man. The coach obviously hasn't watched the Nike Brazil Airport advert in a while.
Thu 25/08/05 at 13:01
Regular
"not dead"
Stryke wrote:

> Who are Thun and Artmedia Bratislava?

The Mighty Thun knocked out Malmo. Swiss side, I think.

Artmedia Bratislavia are the ones that Beat Celtic 5-0, then lost 4-0.

Went through on penalties after two 0-0 draws agaisnt a team I'd never heard of.

Good to see Betis in there at the expense of Monaco.
Thu 25/08/05 at 12:57
Regular
"not dead"
Pass from Ronaldo from the corner of the box, right hand side, to Richardson, just left of the 'D'. Controlled it and pushed it slightly to the right with one foot, then hit it, hard to the left of the keeper.
Thu 25/08/05 at 12:57
Regular
Like a little drop of left-footed heaven. Bit like his first England goal.

Have you seen the Champions League teams?

Who are Thun and Artmedia Bratislava?

That said, there's some dangerous floaters. I pity the top seeds that get drawn with the likes of Juventus, Chelsea, Villarreal or Betis.
Thu 25/08/05 at 12:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
What was Richardson's goal like?
Thu 25/08/05 at 12:53
Regular
Rafa: "We're not scared of Chelsea". Of course you're not, Rafa, you play the old 10-1-0 formation against them, that's why.
Thu 25/08/05 at 12:49
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Wouldn't it now be possible for a group with Liverpool, Arsenal (or
> Chelsea or Man U), and Rangers in it?

Just seen the seedings and Liverpool can draw Chelsea but not united or arsenal.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.