GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2006 :)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Cool!"
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 will be released in November this year. It looks pretty good.

Those of you who wanna have a look for yourself
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?siteid=60§iontypeid=2&subsectionid=1585&pagetypeid=7&articleid=36499&page=1[/URL]

and

[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?siteid=60§iontypeid=2&subsectionid=1585&pagetypeid=2&articleid=36499&page=1[/URL]

It looks reslly good I can't wait to rent it.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:
> Lol, that would be true if i was a n00b, but word count doesnt bother
> me anymore!

rubbish. you crave the top poster spot you class nazi :D
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that's an impressive list if it all makes it in though.

still not convinced by the "reversal system", the smackdown games have a pretty lame reversal system and always have. the problem is that all the moves are small animations, so you either reverse them at the start or it's tuff. be better if there were key points when you could reverse a move, like hammering reverse button at the apex of a suplex could allow you to drop down behind them, that kind of thing.

but i don't suppose the average ps2 player wants to bother with anything that's not a button mashing race to the weapons.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:39
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Lol, that would be true if i was a n00b, but word count doesnt bother me anymore!

Dunno if anyone will be bothered to read it but the game doesnt sound too bad.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:
> Just saw this on Amazon...looks quite good...might get it.
>
> Thought i would cut n paste it, as if i were someone trying to get their word count up shamelessly (like me!)

:P
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Just saw this on Amazon...looks quite good...might get it.

Thought i would copy it for the lazy ones who cant be bothered to follow links (like me!)

This is the CONFIRMED ROSTER. Source-IGN. Legends have not yet been confirmed. Anyone who shows the roster differently, is WRONG.
SVR2006 Roster
Batista
Big Show
Booker T
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Charlie Haas
Chris Beniot
Chris Jericho
Chris Masters
Christian
Christy Hemme
Danny Bashem
Doug Bashem
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Eugene
Gene Snitsky
Heidneriech
The Hurricane
JBL
John Cena
Joy Giovanni
Kane
Khosrow Daivari
Kurt Angle
Lita
Mark Jindrak
Michelle McCool
Muhammad Hassan (Wooo!)
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Rob Van Dam
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Spike Dudley
Stacy Kiebler
Steven Richards
Sylvain Grainer
Tajiri
Torrie Wilson
Triple H
Trish Stratus
The Undertaker
William Regal
New Match Types
Buried Alive Match
Bar Room Brawl
A lot of work has been done to Cage matches to provide a more realistic feel.
New Random Stuff
Season mode 2 years long
You can now store a finisher
2 new attributes. Hardcore & Stamina
Stamina will play an important part in matches. More realistic so now you can't just continuously batter your opponent.
Online has apparently been revitalised completely with a broader choice of options.
There will be a Secret Belt which is still to be unveiled.
Create-An-Entrance has been confirmed.
Create-a-belt returns.
You can now pick which Mini-Game you have before the match.
Around 50% of moves have been reanimated (finally)
Polygon count and figure models improved.
TITLE BELTS CAN NOW BE DEFENDED ONLINE VIA A 'VIRTUAL WWE CHAMPIONSHIP. WITH CAREER LEADER-BOARDS AND A PERMANENT ID SYSTEM THAT TRACKS ALL OF YOUR USER STATS.
Superstar-specific storylines. Voice-overs return.
More than 100 Match types.
19 ARENAS, POSSIBLE 20TH. ECW ONE NIGHT STAND INCLUDED!
Fully customizable locker-rooms.
3 levels of blood.
Players can now do a cool sleeper hold, just like the real thinkg where the Ref lifts up the guy's arm three times.
You can now PLAY POSSUM. Unsure of what it is? It's when you lay down and pretend to be injured, you then jump up and hit a quick move or pin. Think Eddie Guererro.
Improved AI. Hard difficulty is actually pretty hard.
The Momentum System. It combines the old adrenaline system and the Dirty/clean meter.
Super dirty moves. The cheapest move in the game. Super Clean move, will be stealing your opponents finisher.
You can now steal your opponents taunt.
The amount of damage you do with a weapon is determined by what your Hardcore Attribute is like. So you won't see Lita hitting someone with a chair with the same velocity that a guy like RVD does.
Improved weight detective system.
Stamina can be regenerated.
Now there are 5 groups of moves. Just pressing Circle, which used to be irish whip, now puts you into a grapple hold. So that means that each superstar will have a huge 25 front grapples.
New Super Strong Irish whip.
Reversal system redeveloped. Now you can have a chain of 3 reversals. (Chain Wrestling)
You can now keep more than 1 profile on a memory card. That means you can do multiple seasons with different characters, instead of just the one.
Wrestlers will be in the ring while their opponent enters. Or, they may decide to hide outside the ring.
Announcers. Lilian Garcia and Tony Chimmel will be in the ring while introducing the wrestlers.
Entrances are no longer limited to just 1minute. Now, guys like HHH and Taker will be parading for over a minute and a half.
There will be a lot more info to come as time progresses. Including the new legends.
Sat 20/08/05 at 23:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It'll be the same as tne last game but with updated characters as per WWE games for the last 15 years or so
Sat 13/08/05 at 15:29
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I always find that there is a lack of different storylines in Season mode. If that was sorted i would be happy/happier.

I also find that by the time the game comes out a lot of people on the real roster are not on the game. Thats also a bit annoying.
Thu 11/08/05 at 16:59
Regular
Im gonna get the PSP version on release day and bash some people up with chairs. Should be great fun.

You should get a patched Fire Pro, with english menus... farley.

:P
Thu 11/08/05 at 16:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i doubt it.
wrestling games are pretty appalling in general.

the popular WWE ones have no sense of strategy to them, they play like arcade games (although if you take it as an arcade game, i enjoy it) and the more serious ones like FIre Pro have limited audience appeal (esopecially if you're trying to decypher the japanese menus :D )
Thu 11/08/05 at 13:44
Regular
"..."
Anyone know if Day of Reckoning 2 is any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.