GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got a grey hair on my arm"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 11:41
Regular
It's a disaster, I'm telling you. The hair on my arm, normally dark like the night, has rejected one of it's kind and turned it a silver colour. I've had a single gray hair on my temple for a while. It looks out of place alongside my normal hair, which is also black like the devil's heart.

So now I have 2 grey hairs, and I'm only 20. At this rate I'll be dead in 5 years. It's very distressing.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:17
Regular
"0228"
The best chocolate bar: Lion
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:16
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Breakaways are awful. End of.

--

Lies. You sound like a man raised in a house fearful of chocolate and they effect it can have on impressionable children.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:15
Regular
.:~Bubblez~:. wrote:
Pluck the odd grey hairs out

--

I don't pluck. I don't wax. I don't even cut my hair, actually. Imagine me as Cousin Itt from the Addams Family. Only with one long grey hair.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:15
Regular
"0228"
Breakaways are awful. End of.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:14
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> That's a chocolate bar, right?

--

Yes sir, one of the best. Had a bit of a resurgence in the Stryke-Endorsed Chocolate bars after I outgrew my Curly Wurly phase
Wed 10/08/05 at 16:56
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Stryke, consider yourself lucky. My ex had MANY many grey hairs and I've heard through the grapevine that he is completely grey or there abouts. Funny thing is, he's dyed the top of his hair with blonde highlights and it's all round the back and sides which is grey. He is only 20. Looks stupid. I'm glad I got outta that one.

So yeh, it could be worse. Pluck the odd grey hairs out and carry on as normal. When you start to look bald you know it's time to get the hair dye out.
Wed 10/08/05 at 12:54
Regular
"Touched!"
Blame stress, good excuse for grey hair.
Wed 10/08/05 at 12:19
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
monkey_man wrote:
> That's a chocolate bar, right?

Dont take away my breakaway!
Wed 10/08/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's a chocolate bar, right?
Wed 10/08/05 at 11:53
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> 5 years?
>
> You'll be lucky.

--

Don't talk like that. I've got so much left to do, and I haven't even finished my Breakaway yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.