GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got a grey hair on my arm"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 11:41
Regular
It's a disaster, I'm telling you. The hair on my arm, normally dark like the night, has rejected one of it's kind and turned it a silver colour. I've had a single gray hair on my temple for a while. It looks out of place alongside my normal hair, which is also black like the devil's heart.

So now I have 2 grey hairs, and I'm only 20. At this rate I'll be dead in 5 years. It's very distressing.
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:12
Regular
Black? Black you say!? Lock me in the celler and feed me pins!
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
What did those two hairs see, that the others didnt??
Wed 10/08/05 at 18:04
Regular
Pat Rafter had one of those as well. But you could only see it when his hair was short.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:47
Regular
I've had a tiny patch of grey hair all my life, it's really small and can only be seen when my hair gets longer. Apparently my great uncle had the same thing, very interesting.....
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:36
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> Anyway, enough of this. I'm off to watch Neighbours. Toadie loves the
> BreakAway. But then again, he eats anything put in front of him. He'd
> eat Stu if he could.

You're so slow. I saw it 4 hours ago.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:31
Regular
Proper bars? 'Proper'? I bet you're the kind of person who's afraid to hug a mate in case people call you gay :)

Anyway, enough of this. I'm off to watch Neighbours. Toadie loves the BreakAway. But then again, he eats anything put in front of him. He'd eat Stu if he could.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:29
Regular
"0228"
I really didn't like Wispa that much, it was just a bit too boring. I like proper bars like Snickers, Lion, or Toffe Crisp.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:24
Regular
Aero is a rip-off. You're buying half air.

"Want my lovely bar of air?"
"No"

Not the best. Wispa, however, was almost pure chocolate and the bubbly nature added to the flavour. The new bar is NOT a Wispa. It's flatter and more rubbish. Lots more rubbish.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:21
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> Best chocolate bar - Wispa. Although it seems to have died a horrible
> horrible death.

They're still around but they've been renamed. "Cadbury's milk chocolate with bubbles" or something similar. Anyway, Aero is better than Wispa, especially mint Aero.

Edit: [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/3008325.stm[/URL]
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:19
Regular
I don't actually count BreakAways as chocolate bars. They're in the choco biscuit camp, with stuff like Clubs.

Best chocolate bar - Wispa. Although it seems to have died a horrible horrible death.

Lion is up there though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.