GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I bought a Golliwogg"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/08/05 at 22:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I know what you're thinking... 'Haven't you got enough slaves already?', but no, On my 'day out' (yeah, I do have the mental capacity of a 6 year old, just deal with it) to Wales, I managed to pick up a bargain. £2 for the adorable little black... thing.

[URL]http://www.authentichistory.com/diversity/african/images/2001_Golliwog_Doll.jpg[/URL]

My voice now hurts from doing too many Papa Lazarou impressions.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:53
Regular
It's not a herd, it's a goggle.

A goggle of golliwogs. But then, there hasn't been a true goggle seen in this country for many a-year. There's good eating on a young golliwog (known as a goggliwogga) and they can get picked off from the goggle by birds of prey and the occasional thrush.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:52
Regular
"i own groovy land"
like i said, you freck me out dude
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> Told you, they like to seek new pastures. Adventurous little souls,
> golliwogs. Great sense of direction.

Yeah, I felt tight seperating him from his herd today at the shop, but it looks like a wogg will always find his feet.

Gollis forever.
Regular
"It wasn't me, the golliwog told me to"
"Oho, arsonist AND a racist, eh?! The judge is going to have a field-day with you, my lad."
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:49
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> I had a golliwog once. He either got thrown out, as is their way when
> their time is done, or left to seek adventures new. I never did hear
> from him again.

Was he called Neal? That would explain a lot. He left you because he knew you weren't that type of person, met Dringo and the rest, as they say, is history, and now he's moved onto FFF. Either to burn him or to use as a new partner in crime now Dringo's going down. Golliwoggs aren't black, they're charred.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:49
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> Looks like it may be moving on already. My uncle collects Gollis, and
> he wants my little wogg, so I may have to let him on in the interest
> of the little minstrel fellow meeting others of his... type.
>
> I'll miss you, wogg.

--

Told you, they like to seek new pastures. Adventurous little souls, golliwogs. Great sense of direction.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:48
Regular
I'm OK with it.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Looks like it may be moving on already. My uncle collects Gollis, and he wants my little wogg, so I may have to let him on in the interest of the little minstrel fellow meeting others of his... type.

I'll miss you, wogg.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:46
Regular
"i own groovy land"
you freck me out dude
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:45
Regular
I had a golliwog once. He either got thrown out, as is their way when their time is done, or left to seek adventures new. I never did hear from him again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.