GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exam Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/08/05 at 10:01
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Todays the day all the Scottish 15-18 year olds get their exam results... Im like the only person I know who doesnt have mine yet :@ Most people seem to have done really well. Im one B pass from getting into a course. Anyone from here getting theirs today?
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:01
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Todays the day all the Scottish 15-18 year olds get their exam results... Im like the only person I know who doesnt have mine yet :@ Most people seem to have done really well. Im one B pass from getting into a course. Anyone from here getting theirs today?
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:04
Not got mine yet, but yeah, I'm the only person on MSN who hasn't.
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:07
Regular
"\\"
It is 16 more days for me finding out my GCSE result right?
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:08
According to some english friends, 25th?

Or possibly 18th.

Though that might be A-levels.
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:09
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> It is 16 more days for me finding out my GCSE result right?

yup GCSE's on the 25th and i am absolutely cwapping meself >.<
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:10
Regular
"\\"
I only have one to get (maths).

I did do an RE exam, but it made me angry, so I ranted throughout it. So I failed.
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:14
Regular
I've got mines.

A B and two C's (awful), but I don't caer as I've already got an unconditional.
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:15
Even if you had got a conditional to Glasgow, that's all they look for, isn't it?

Or is that just medicine
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:18
Regular
It depends on your results beforehand.

My mate needs three B's to get into accountancy at Glasgow, but he got 2 A's, 2 B's and a C last year, but my mate doing medicine needs a B and two C's (or 2B's and a C) to get into Medicine there.
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:56
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Just came through... Luckily I got my B pass at higher information systems thats about all though... int 2 B for english and int 2 C for maths - funny that, I thought that was the easiest exam and in the 2 prelims I got A's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.